II. Drugs and Pretty Girls Don't Mix

Chapter 2:

"Do you think I would fuck my own cousin over some weed?"

I tighten my grip on my .40 glock.

"Dee, I can't believe you nigga. Stealing merchandise like that."

"Man, I'm sorry," he pleaded.

"Sorry my ass."

I pulled the trigger shooting my cousin in his head. I watched as his body fell onto the floor of his living room. I turned around shoving the gun into my pants. I walked out of his house and got into my car. I mashed the acceleration and sped on down the highway.

I called up one of my partners, Caleb, to let him know what just happened.

"Aye, he dead yo. That bitch ass nigga got what he deserved."

"You killed Dee?" He screamed into the phone.

"Hell yeah man."

"Aw man. You did what you had to do though my nigga. Good looking out."

"Aye man, I know. I got this bruh."

"Look, we gotta get these bags sold my nigga."

"We? That's why we hired other people nigga."

"We started out doing what they did, why we can't keep doing it?"

"You lucky you my brother Caleb.. or I wouldn't be doing this shit."

"Yeah mane, we stick together. Yada yada yada. But aye, it's a function going down over at Big O house."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah man, Shit I was gone slide through for a minute."

"Alright then, I can too. No doubt, wassup?"

"Alright bruh, I'll holla at you."

I hung up my phone and put it in the seat beside me. I stopped at McDonald's to get something to eat. I parked in one of the vacant slots and got out of the car. I walked up to the door and saw this chick with a pair of black leggings and a yellow bandeau top on. Her ombre colored hair swayed left to right as she walked up to the door.

I opened the door allowing her to go in first.

"Thanks."

"No problem." I was checking that ass out.

I followed her as she walked up into the line. I got into the line beside her. I turned my hat backwards and pulled up my pants a bit.

"Let me get two Big Macs, a large fry, and a large sprite."

"Alright. That'll be 10.38," the cashier spoke.

I gave her a 20 dollar bill and she gave me back my changed. I shoved it in my pocket and moved to the side to wait on my order. It didn't take long for them to prepare my food and give it to me. By time I had gotten my food that chick had left.

Oh well, I thought, I didn't have any interest in her noways. I got back into my car and drove off to my Compton home.

I backed up into my driveway and got out the car. Some random niggas was speaking from across the street.

"Wassup ya'll?"

I went into my house and shut the door behind me. I threw my food onto the couch. I stripped out of my clothes and placed my gun in the drawer of my kitchen.

I went upstairs to my room to change into a pair of basketball shorts and a white wifebeater. I put my black and white Concords on and walked back down stairs to eat my food.