Chapter 6 - Gotta Make Up My Mind

Sorry I haven't uploaded in so long. I couldn't write at all while I was on vacation, then I missed two days of school, so I've been working on getting caught up. I just finished the chapter, so I decided to get it up here.

And seriously. Please give me feedback. I desperately need it because I honestly don't know if I'm doing a good job. If you don't know what to say comment, just let me know if the chapter was suspenseful, funny, cute, etc. Let me know how much you like it. Give me your opinions on the characters. Anything, really. It wold really mean a lot!

Oh, and if there are a ton of typos, I apologize! I am typing this while reading it out of the journal I write it in, and my cat is on my lap, begging me for his attention. Say hi to Lucas, guys!

Enjoy(:

~

Chapter 6

~

"I'm dating Ella," I said. No, no, no. I didn't seem excited enough. "Great news, guys. I'm dating Ella!" I tried again. No, that was too excited. Obviously fake. I pulled out a mirror Zayn keeps in the pouch behind the passenger's seat. When I tell the lads that I'm dating Ella, I have to be sure I seem serious about this, and happy. I smiled at the mirror and said, "Everyone! Ella and I are dating!" The smile I wore was so obviously fake that it made me look like a Ken doll. Ella's not good enough to be Barbie, and I don't even really like Barbie!

How can I seem like I'm happy about something so horrible? I said for the umpteenth time, "Ella and I are now in a relationship." A sudden thought popped into my head. "Harry and I are now in a relationship," I whispered. My smile instantly formed into a grin - a real one. So that was what I have to do. I have to think of Harry. "Ella and I are dating," I say as I think of Harry's dark curls that are so soft to touch. His wonderful green eyes that caused me to melt. His large hands that are so comforting to hold and never fails to make me feel better. So, even though it was Ella's name I said, a wide smile was on my face.

I practiced a few more times to be sure I didn't slip up and say Harry's name by accident. Finally, I got out of the car and walked to my flat where the boys and I had decided to have a movie night. I let myself in and walked to the kitchen to where Liam was tossing Froot Loops into Zayn's mouth across the room while Niall and Harry made the largest sundae I had ever seen. Harry gestured for Niall yo open his mouth, which he did gladly, and Harry sprayed whipped cream into it until Niall couldn't close his mouth, causing him to laugh and spray bits of whipped cream onto Harry.

"Hey lads, guess what?" They boys all stopped what they were doing and looked to me. Liam's arm was posed to throw a green Froot Loop; Zayn's mouth was open with a yellow one sitting on his tongue; Niall's mouth also open, but filled with whipped cream; and Harry holding chocolate syrup over his mouth, about to pour some in. He looked so adorable and I had to remind myself what I was going to say. I thought of the way Haryr's hair felt in my fingers and the smile that forms on his face when I say "I love you, Haz." I took a breath and said "Ella and I are officially in a relationship."

"What?!" They all shouted, though Niall's sounded more like "MOOH" from the whipped cream. My smile faltered. I understand Liam and Harry's confusion because Liam knows I like Harry, and Harry and I had that argument last night and I had said nothing would happen between Ella and me. As for Zayn and Niall, they should be cheering. Unless...

I instantly scowled and glared at Harry. "You told them!" Livid, I was about to run at him, but Zayn saw my intentions and wrapped his arms around my waist and held me back from attacking Harry.

Harry had just made lying to my best friends so much harder.

"What's wrong with him telling us?" Niall asked, hurt that I was angry about him, Zayn, and Liam knowing.