Chapter 4 - But That's Crazy

I don't get a whole lot of comments/votes/etc... So, please at the end of this chapter, give me your opinion, give me advice, tell mhe what you want to happen, what you think will happen, anything! I want feedback!!

Please enjoy(:

~

Chapter 4

~

"Hurry up, Lou! The girls will be here any minute!" Harry rushed me as I placed candles on the center of the table and Harry placed the lasagna on the table along with the sourdough bread.

"I'm hurrying!" I exclaimed, lighting the candles. Just then, a knock sounded at the door. "Shit!" I tossed the lighter onto the kitchen, dimmed the lights, hit play on the stereo and rushed to the door. I open the door to revel Ella. She's wearing a very low-cut black dress that went to her knees, but had slits running up the side to the very top of her thighs. Someone was definitely hoping to get some. "Ella! So glad you could make it," I lie. Why couldn't her car get stolen or something? "Please, come in." I open the door wider for her and she walks in with her black high heels making soft clicking on the carpet. I went to the table and pulled out a chair for her, then moved it to the table once she was seated. I may not like her, but I still have to be a gentleman. "Can I get you something to drink?"

Ella unfolded the napkin on her plate and set it on her lap. "Some red wine would be perfect."

I nodded and went into the kitchen to retrieve the bottle.

Harry was at the counter, chopping carrots to put in the salad he was making. His tux fit him perfectly and I could see the tops of his bow tie over his shoulders. Without even looking at his face, I could see that he was deeply concentrating. His head bowed forward slightly, feet planted apart, and his right arm hopping up and down as he chopped carrots.

Honestly, I could have stood there for hours, just watching him, but there was a slutty girl waiting for me.

I brought the wine over to her and poured her a glass. I set the bottle on the table and took my seat next to her. Immediately, she rested her left hand on my thigh as she used her other hand to take a sip of her wine.

Harry brought out the salad and put it on the table just as a knock sounded at the door. He opened the door for Caroline who was in a silver dress that didn't quite reach her knees and showed off her curved. Harry then did as I had and opened the door wider for her, closed it, then pulled out the chair across from Ella for her. "Caroline, this is Ella," Harry introduced. "Ella, this is Caroline."

"Nice to meet you," Caroline said, sticking out her hand for Ella to shake.

A bit hesitantly, Ella took her hand and said, "Pleasure."

Harry sat next to Caroline and clapped his hands together. "Right. Let's eat."

I served myself and Ella, and Harry served for Caroline and himself. Honestly, this was one of Haz's best meals.

"Thanks, Lou," Harry said. Oops, said that out loud.

Caroline looked up to Ella, "So, where did you and Louis meet?"

I raised my wine to my lips as Ella answered, "I had interviewed him yesterday and the boy started playing footsy with me and his feet just traveled everywhere. To stop him, I gave him my number and here we are now." At her answer, I inhaled some wine and started coughing. She's making me sound like a dog! Ella rubbed and patted my back.

"You alright, mate?" Harry asked, standing up from his seat and pounded my back.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," I said, coughing once more. I looked at Ella, "You were saying?"