Chapter 47...(p1/4)

Lexi's POV:

This competition isn't like any other competition. It determines whether you can dance or not. It determines if you have what it takes. It determines if you can be The Best Ballerina.

The competition is something that I  have dreamed to be in since I found out about it when I was 4.

When I heard that we lost.

I could only feel one thing: anger.

I'm Megan's understudy for every time she performs and I couldn't help but think if things would be different if I did it.

If I performed and made the announcer announce that we won instead of them.

But then I felt proud.

Proud of Megan.

Proud of myself.

Proud of my team.

We came so far and we, and I quote 'fell at the last hurdle' as Jack puts it.

But then Daniel comes barging into my dorm, not saying anything just dragging me out the door by my arm.

I found out that we didn't waste all the time and effort for the competition because we're in the finals.

--___--___--

"Okay guys, as you've heard, we are in the finals. But if we want to, we got to go now so get your things were out of here!" Megan shouts at us.

We all practically charge to our dorms and get everything we need.

20 minutes later were all in the van on the way.

I looked out the window and smiled at the sight of London buildings flying past.

Honestly, I think London is a beautiful place.

We all get out the van and collect our stuff.

Instantly, I feel eyes on us. Staring right at us.

Tonight is the finals which means this is the last dance.

It's only us, pineapple studios, Elliette and another group that I don't know the name of.

Also the group that got disqualified, I don't know the name of.

I try to ignore the glares at our opponents as we walk into the building with our heads up high.

When we get into the dressing room I'm relived that it's the same one we had.

"Quickly get sorted, we have work to do. Everyone in the studio ready and warmed up for practice in 10!" Megan shouts.

I go straight to the studio after putting my stuff in the locker part and warm up.

--___--___--

Megan's POV:

We're actually back.

We are going on that stage tonight and we are performing and we are going to win.

That's what I came here for.

That's what I have danced for.

"Again!" I shout for what feels like the 100th time.

"Can't we have a break?" I hear someone say, I think it was Ben.

"We are performing the biggest dance we have ever had to do in our dancing career in 4 hours and you want a break? If you have a break then your going to be slowing us down. What if those extra minutes you have to break cost us the competition? What if they matter? Everyone will blame you!" I rant but I'm doing something I really shouldn't be doing.