Chapter 11...

Megan's POV:

"Your going down, Peacock!" I yell at Jack, confidently. We are currently sat on the sofa playing fifa on Jack's ps4.

"Please, you didn't even know what it was until a few minutes ago! And now you think you can beat me!" Jack cried. I acted as if I didn't know what it was so I can surprise him with all my tricks.

I have 2 older brothers who played this non stop when I was little. They taught me to play when I was 13 and I still know all the tricks in the book.

"We'll see! How about we have a bet?"

"Sure, what you thinking?"

"How about if you win this game, I have to do whatever you say vise verser?"

"Your on Forest!"

"Bring it Peacock!"

--____--___--

2-2

And 5 minutes left.

But it's fifa so really it's like 2 minutes left.

All I got to do is score one more time and he has to do anything I say.

DANG IT!!!!!!

My thoughts just disturbed me and Jack got by my defenders and scored.

Oh no!

I got to do anything for him.

DANG IT!!

I HATE YOU MIND!!!!

"Oh do you see that Forest!? Do ya see that!? 3-2! To.....urmmmmm.........ME!" Jack yelled at the top of his lungs at me. I just sat back and groaned in defeat.

"Well played Peacock! Well played!" I say in an annoyed tone. "Well what do you want me to do?"

"Not sure yet! But I'll text you!"

"Okay, fine. I'm going to Beth's. See ya later!" I yelled from the front door. I'm walking all the way to the other side of the university to Beth's dorm.

As soon as I got there, she opened the door before I knocked.

"Hey ready to go!?" I asked her.

"Yup let's go!" She said popping 'p' as she did so.

--___--___--

"Wow!" Beth said, speechless from what I just told her. I told her everything that's happened between me and Jack.

"I know Wow!" I repeat.

We're in a really cute cafe not to far away from Royal Ballet catching up like we do every week.

We have to catch up every week because between practice and..........practice we don't have much time together because we don't have the same class times.

Beth's phone vibrates in her pocket so she takes it out and reads the message.

"Hey I got to go! Tiff needs help with her pointe shoes. Shes a newbie!" She says and stands up and a follow her movements. "But hey sleepover this weekend?"

"Sleepover this weekend!" I say and nod my head at the same time.

Tiff. Tiffany Green. Lukes twin sister and Beth's roommate. Sweet girl with caramel long hair and big brown eyes. Shes only new to dance but she said she has always wanted to do it. So Luke helped her out, got her an audition here and BOOM! Here she is.

As I start to near my dorm, I get text so I take out my phone and read it.

Annoying Jack:
Hey I know what I want you to do :)

Me:
And what's that? :)

Annoying Jack:
Go on a date with me tonight! ;)

As soon as I see that message I just freeze in the middle of the hallway, completely speechless.

Maybe he likes me back.

No that's not true.

I decided to just play it cool.

Me:
Do I have a choice?

Annoying Jack:
Nope! ;)

Me:
Fine!

As soon as I send that message, I walk into my dorm with the biggest grin on my face. I just walk straight into my room, thats no longer water damaged, to get ready for tonight.

I'm kind of excited but more nervous.

I know what your thinking 'you two hang out all the time it won't be any different'

Well....

I hope your right...

____________________________________________
Ooooooo date next!

Sorry it's short but the next chapter will be longer!

Hope you liked!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

~Frazzle