Chapter 13...

Megan's POV:

I just stand there. In the middle of the lake. With Jack staring at me waiting for an answer.

Yeah, he is right I do like him and he likes me but...

I can't help but think about all the things he has done to me.

All the names he has called me.

I understand that was years ago but...

"Jack..." I start off saying but he tries to cut me off but before he could I quickly say. "Let me finish!"

He just nods and let's me continue with my rant.

"Yes! Yes, I do like you! But......we have had a... not-so-good past. I would love to be your girlfriend but..." I didn't know what to say.

All the bad times surrounded my mind but then it came across all the good times we have had these past couple of weeks and the rare, rare moments we had over the years. And all my past trainers and coaches always reminding me to have no distractions in my life but then my dads words lingered in my brain that made me smile sadly at the thought of him.

My dad always used to say 'life is full of taking risks and if you don't... your life will be boring!'

I mentally chuckle at my dad's words.

Crazy nutter!

Just like me!

I decided to go with what my heart, and dad, is telling me and take a risk that I'm actually willing to take.

After thinking and thinking, with him staring at me the full time with giddy eyes.

"Sure! I would love too!" I say with the greatest smile I have ever had in my life.

"W-what?" He stutters, staring at me with wide eyes. I just laugh and hug him tight.

He copies my actions and has the biggest grin ever.

I'm happy!

--___--___--

Jack's POV:

Megan and I walk hand in hand down the hall to get to practice.

2 days we have been together.

When we got official.

I know when I asked her, it was soon and fast but....

SHE SAID YES!!!!

She actually said yes to be my girlfriend and she has made me so happy.

She let go of my hand to go to Beth and I instantly missed her warmth. She turned to me, gave me a kiss on the cheek that left tingles behind and said "See you after practice!"

I nodded and gave her a quick peck on the lips which caused her to blush and turned my heel to go to Luke, who was smirking at me.

I walked back with a smile on my face and rolled my eyes at Luke.

"So, your official?" Luke smirked.

Stupid smirk!

"How did you know?" I played dumb.

"Don't play dumb with me, are you two official?" He repeats.

I just nod and he mocks a high pitch girl squeal. I just chuckle, roll my eyes and start practicing for The Best Ballerina competition.

The Best Ballerina competition.

A major competition that happens once every 4 years and luckily is happening in London this year, sort of like the Olympics but for ballerinas. In 9 months time 2,000 Ballerinas across the world will perform and practice, be kicked out and be offered opportunities to the best dance schools in the world.

However.....

There is a final round where 5 groups will pick someone to perform a solo in front of the judges and they pick the winner and become The Best Ballerina.

I have waited for the competition to come for years and now that I live here, go to dance school here and trained to do this: gives me all the more reason to enter.

But...

The only thing that's stopping me is Megan.

____________________________________________

Heeeyyy geeks!

Ooooooo their 'official'

What's their ship name?

Do ya think they will last?

Do ya think Jack will give up his dream for Megan?

For love?

Sorry it's short.

Will update soon.

If you got any covers for me send me them coz I'm not liking the one I currently have on!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

~Frazzle