Chapter 6...

Megan's POV

As I was doing petite jetés at the barrè, I glanced over to see Jack and some blonde warming up.

They looked like they were having fun.

I'm so bored.

Ballet might be beautiful but it can be painful, boring and very hard work.

The blonde haired boy noticed me looking at him and looked back. I quickly covered up my staring by looking at the front.

Soon enough both of them came over to me.

"Hey smeghead!" Jack said, smirking at me. Gross!

"Hi hypocrite!" I said, not sure on what to say.

"This is Luke, Luke this is Megan!" Jack said about the blonde haired boy.

"Hi" I said shyly to Luke.

"Hey!" He said than looked at Jack "So is this the Megan Forest?"

"The one and only!" Jack said.

Ugh there really annoying me now. Please go away! Please go away!

"Wow! She's hot! I didn't think you could settle down!" What? What is he talking about? Settling down? With me? Oh no, no, no!!!

"YUP! And she's all mine!!" Jack said while putting an arm around me. WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?

"In your dreams lover boy! You and I both know that's not true and never will be!" I screamed at him.

Who does he think he is? 'All mine'? Nope! I'm no one's! Not any more anyways!

Jack gave me a death glare and I just smirked.

2 can play at this game hypocrite.

Luke just laughed and left us alone and went to talk to some other girls at the other side of the room.

"What did you do that for?" He asked me.

Is he serious right now?

Well guess what it's time for.

Yup u guessed it...

RANT TIME!!!!!!

"What did I do? What did you do? You can't just do that! What about this about you settling down..." I ranted for about 10 minutes while he just stared at me the whole time with an amused look on his face "Why are you looking at me that way?"

"It's cute when you rant about stupid things I say!" He said with a smile. I just looked down and blushed bright red. He stuck his fingers under my chin and lifted it up so I had to look at him again. "It's also cute when you blush!"

I blushed harder.

Wow this guy has an effect on me.

Wait! Omg! This guy does have an effect on me.
Dang it!!

"Hey! You two if you don't warm up you can stay for laps around the field after practice!" Coach Karl yelled at me and Jack.

"Sorry coach!" We say in unison.

Once he looked away and told off some other students, me and Jack looked at each other and burst out laughing!

Any time Karl Woods,our dance coach, got angry, he has a big purple vain that sticks out on his forehead which makes him look like Harry Potter!

Sorry Harry Potter fans!

Coach yelled again at us "Forest! Peacock! Laps after practice for 2 hours!"

We groaned together than sniggered at his face which like like an angry Harry/squirrel!

Ugh! Squirrels! I hate them! With their fat chubby faces and greedy little paws! Always takes the other animals food! Horrible animals! It reminds me of someone! Someone who is as nasty as Squirrels: Daisy Hall.

Daisy Hall is that horrible mean girl in your high school that tries to take over the school like it's a prison warden!

Only she acts real innocent and plays mind games to mess with you! It's so annoying! But I think I'm the only person who knows her true identity! Any time i try and tell someone about her mind games, they just look at me and are like 'are you okay?'

I just realised people give me that look a lot!

Am I weird? Eh, I like weird.

What was I talking about again?

Oh yeah, so now me and Jack have to stay after practice and do laps for 2 HOURS!!!!

UGH! I hate Karl already!

____________________________________________

Hey geeks!

Hope you liked.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

~Frazzle