chapter twenty two

"No, you don't." I state.

"You can't feel what I'm feeling Hope. You can't feel the pain when I'm not here with you and it hurts every time I think about what I did to you. I know you didn't deserve it. I thought you left me. I thought you weren't going to return. I cried, for what seemed like forever, but it was only a few hours. I just- I just-fuck. I thought Chelsea could replace you, but she couldn't. I thought I loved her, or at least that's what I thought. But I love you, fuck. You have no idea what you do to me. You have no idea how much I want to kiss you and hug the living shit out of you. And I just can't deal life without you. I can't do anything without you. I don't see a life without you. Fuck, if I could turn back time and start it all over again, I would. Dear God, I would do it a million times over and over again just for you. Don't you get it? I freaking fucking love you. You were there when no one else was. I need to see you smile because it means the world to me, I need to know that I made you smile. I can't even think straight when you around, you make me lose my shit, do you know that? Maybe this is not enough for you to forgive me but I want to be in your life, more than ever. Hope, you're my Hope. You're my light. My faith. And if you don't believe me, I don't think I can continue on living. I don't think I can go on with this life. It's too much. I'm sorry, but I'm going. I can't do this. I'm done. Done with life. I just wanted you to know that you meant the world to me and you still do. But if I can't have you in my world... then my life is meaningless. So, bye. Maybe I'll have you in my next life. I love you."

Beep