Insane

KATE'S POV

Okay. I want you to imagine your crush. Standing there. Looking flawless. He looks at you and you feel butterflies in your stomach. He starts walking towards you and you think
'Oh my god. What shoud I do' you feel so happy that your crush is going to talk to you.
He stands right in front of you and smiles at you. He starts to talk. But someone comes in between you two.
Blocking your connection.
How much would you hate that person?

Now just multiply that hate by infinity and that's how much I hated Meredith.

"Meredith" Ethan looked at her like he was about to chop her head off.
"Did you miss me?"
"No. Not exactly"
Oh savage E. I liked it.
"Where's your little friend kate? Couldn't make it here to see her boyfriend? Or doesn't she care about him?" She started laughing.
That freackin witch. She did not say that about my bestfriend.
"Shut the fuck up" I yelled. "What the hell are you doing here anyway? Get out of the room!"

"All of that just because I asked where she is? I mean her boyfriend got into a car crash and she isn't here to see him. At least I was worried enough to visit him and you're kicking me out?" The look on her face wanted me to punch her. But Ethan held my hand.

"Get out Meredith" he said not even looking at her.
"Come on Eth. Don't you miss me. Don't you miss us! I promise you I won't lie anymore"
Was she crazy or something?
Like she seriously didn't seem normal to me.
"Meredith. Get. Out."
"No no no no I want you" she yelled as she got down on her knees and started screaming.
"I want you Ethan I love you and if I'm not going to get you nobody is"
"What the hell are you talking about!" I asked.
"You're not going to have him to yourself you little bitch" she said as she covered her tearing eyes with her hands.
Okay. She was officialy crazy to me.
"Ethan call the doctor she must be on drugs"
"I'm not leaving you alone with her"
"Come on she's crazy but she won't kill me just call someone to come get her out"
"Fine it'll be a second. I won't be long"

"Where are you going babe?" She looked up as Ethan walked out the door.
"Get up" I yelled.
"What?"
"Get up Meredith you seem like a crazy person"
"Well who said I'm not kate? Did you know what happened to me after you left me alone that night? I spent days searching for you all. I'm not gonna let you have Ethan. He's mine"
She reached for her back pocket.
"Meredith put that down" I said as I saw the knife in her hand.
"I'm going to kill you kate. You're never going to have Ethan"
"Meredith don't do something you'll regret later"
"Who said I'll ever regret killing you?" she took a step towards me pointing the knife at me.

"Ethan!" I started calling his name.
"He won't hear you" she started playing with the knife as though it was some game.
Oh God she's lunatic.
I looked behind her as I saw something moving.
"Grayson" I whispered.
He was waking up. Come on Gray open your eyes please.

"Meredith if you killed me you'll go to jail"
"I don't care as long as I know Ethan is not with you" she smiled.
"But he'll never love you then" I tried talking as loudly as I could hoping Grayson would finally open his eyes and save me from Ethan's crazy ass ex.

Until next chapter!
PEACE🤘