Plotting

JENNY'S POV

"Gray I promise. I'm fine. The only reason why I fainted is probably because of what happened that night"
"Yeah Kate told me about everything, I'm really sorry babe"
Babe.
"It's okay. I just hope..."
Before I could even finish what I was saying. I saw Kate and Ethan walk in my room.

Okay I had no idea what the hell happened between these two. But Ethan and kate were talking to eachother again.
I would have literally screamed if I could.
"So are you going to tell me what's going on between the two of you?"
I asked Ethan and Kate.
"Well.. " Kate started.
"I told Ethan about everything. How Meredith locked us out, to how she faked losing her hair, to how he cheated on him..."
"And?" I stared at Ethan "Are you going to leave her?"
"I can't leave her without a reason. Tonight at the show I'm going to see if she's really faking losing her hair. If she is. I'll know that everything you guys said was true and bye bye Meredith"

Damn I actually thought he would believe us without proof. But knowing that she WAS faking losing her hair I didn't think there would be any problem exposing her at the show that night.
"So what's the plan?" Gray asked.
Ethan started explaining the whole 'expose Meredith: she didn't lose her hair' plan.
He said he and Gray would announce they are going to play a new game. And Meredith would be the one helping them.
The game would be that they should hang upside down. And the one that would hang the least time would lose and have his face hit with pie.
The idea of hanging upside down would definitely make Meredith's wig fall and then Ethan would make a deal with a fan to run on the stage and snatch Meredith's bald cap off her haid. Exposing she still had her hair and had been lying to Ethan the whole time.

It was a complicated and risky plan but it was worth it.
We were open to any idea just to make Ethan believe Meredith was lying to him and kate and I were not just saying that because we don't like her.
"Okay then get ready guys! The show is in less than two hours" Ethan added.
Kate went to her room to get dressed and Ethan also left.
Grayson stayed with me just hugging me tightly until I couldn't breathe anymore.
"I'm getting the feeling you missed me the past couple of days" I teased him.
"Just shut up and get closer to me" he whispered.
Believe me if I got any closer I would have been crushed.
I was literally glued to Gray by the time he let me go.
Like my face my still against his chest. Feeling his every heartbeat.
Every breath.

"Are you all ready?" Kat shouted from accross the bus.
"Yes let's go" I said as we walked out of my room.
The bus was already parking in front of the hall the twins were performing at.
So we all stepped outside the bus and headed inside.
"Wow this hall is bigger than the one before" I exclaimed.
"So you like big things" Grayson whispered against my ear as he tried to tease me.
"Shut up Gray" I instantly blushed.
He wrapped his arms around me as we got to the backstage where people were preparing his and Ethan's room.
Fans were already entering and soon enough there was no room to put foot.
"Good luck babe" Meredith's squeaky voice filled the room.

Ha comedy.

Until next chapter!
Be sure to give this one a vote if you liked it❤
PEACE🤘