2 bracelets

JENNY'S POV

"Jenny wake up! It's almost 1pm!"
I heard Grayson yelling.
"What? Are you kidding me!" I got up running to the kitchen like I'm crazy.
As soon as I stepped inside I felt someone jumping on me and hugging me from behind.

"KAT"
"JENNY"
"Oh my God! I missed you so much. How did you come? Where's Ethan?"
"Your 5th surprise" Grayson whispered as he passed by me.
"Grayson bought me a ticket. Ethan will be here tomorrow!"
"I really can't believe you're here. I missed you so much" tears started coming down my cheeks.
"Don't cry! I missed you so much more. Believe me life sucks without you there"
I could feel she instantly regreted what she said.
"I'm sorry kat"
"I'm the one who should be sorry. I just... I'm not used to being away from you and I don't want to think about what's going to happen. I'm so sorry Jenny"
"Kat! It's fine"

"How are you feeling?" She asked.
"The pain is unbearable. But everything Grayson is doing for me is making me forget everything"
"He's a good guy"
"He's the best"
"Kat can I ask you for a favor?"
"Anything"
"After I'm gone..."
"Jenny please..."
"Just hear me out"
"Okay"

"I need you to make sure Grayson doesn't spend his life feeling alone. I want you to find him someone who deserves him. Who will take care of him and love him just the way I would if I was still alive"
"I.."
"I want you to be happy kat. To remember all the great and stupid times we spent together.
I want you to marry Ethan and have a family and just live life. Don't make me feel like I'm the reason to your sadness"
"You were never and never will be the reason to my sadness. I'm happy because of you and I will always be happy just by the thought of you watching over me"
"That's my bestfriend"

We spent the day showing Kate around Venice.
"It's beautiful here. I can't wait for Ethan to come see this!" Kat said clearly excited for tomorrow.
She started walking faster than Grayson and I and taking pictures of everything that catches her eyes.
"Thank you Gray. I love this surprise I truly missed her so much and I can't believe you brought her here"
"Anything for you babe. But you do know this is not just the surprise"
"What do you mean?"
"You'll know what I mean in about 3, 2, 1"
The dark turned colorful as lanterns filled the sky.
"Grayson!"
"It's not all. Come this way"
"What about kat!"
"She knows about this she'll be fine I promise"
He took my hand and lead me to the gondola which is a traditional Venetian rowing boat and let me admit this. It was beautiful.
"Come on"
We both got in as the gondolier who stood facing the bow started rowing.

Lanterns were everywhere. It was just like a disney fairytale. Just like Tangled.
"I feel like a princess"
"You are a princess" Grayson said looking at me.
I felt my cheeks heating up from the way his eyes were staring at me.
"You're my princess"
"Gray, can I ask you something?"
"Sure. Anything"
"Was I good enough?"
"What do you mean good enough?"
"I mean there are millions of girls in this world. But still you chose me. I need to know... was I worth it? Or did you regret...."
"No. Never ever say that. You are the only right choice I have ever made. You know I always make mistakes. But choosing you to be my girlfriend was never one of those mistakes. You are the only person I ever loved. And you're the last person I will ever do love"

I hope not. I want you to fall in love again. Because life without love. Doesn't mean a thing.

One more bracelet, one more day.

Until next chapter!
PEACE🤘