It's On

JENNY'S POV

"I'm going to go talk to Grayson. We'll talk later Kat. Just remember don't show Meredith you're mad. Do you inderstand?"
"..."
"Kat do you understand?"
"GOD YES MOM"
"Good"
I knew Kat wouldn't listen to me but I didn't want her to seem upset because that's exactly what Meredith wanted.

"Hey! You okay?" Asked Gray.
"Yeah I'm fine but I can't help feeling a little annoyed because Ethan let her come with us. Gray she hurt him and I don't want to see him get hurt again"
"I know Jenny. But this time he has us. And we're not going to let her hurt him"
I kind of felt relieved when Gray said those words. It meant he was on our side.
"I love you Gray"
Okay the words just slipped out of my mouth. I..I do love him but I never expected I would actually tell him that!
He seemed to notice me blushing.
"I love you too beautiful" he said putting his finger under my chin lifting my face so he'd look me right in the eyes.
"I love you so much and I'll tell the whole world if you wanted me too"
"Gray you won't"

He legit left my hand and walked to the middle of the airport.
"MY NAME IS GRAYSON DOLAN AND I'M IN LOVE WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL ALIVE"
"Gray oh my God" I couldn't help it my face turned red hot.
"SHE'S AMAZING. SHE'S MY BESTFRIEND. SHE PLAYS THE PIANO AND SHE IS SO TALENTED"
I couldn't believe it! Was it actually happening?
He continued
"AND SHE'S MINE. ALL MINE SO IF ANY GUY EVEN LOOKS AT HER HE'S GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME"
Okay this actually just happened. Gray yelled that he loved me in the middle of a huge airport in front of thousands of people.
He walked my way and everyone was staring at us.

"Gray oh my God" I laughed.
"I told you I would"
"Everyone is looking at us"
"They're just jealous because they know you're beautiful and they know you're mine"
"Come on now Gray how can any girl be jealous of me?"
Actually I knew other girls were jealous but don't get me wrong I'm only saying they were jealous because they saw me standing with Grayson. I mean who wouldn't want to be with him.
God he made my heart skip a beat.
"Jenny who wouldn't be jealous of you. You're.."
I really wanted to listen to what he had to say but my eyes were caught somewhere else.

"Ohh you're been working out I see"
Said Meredith obviously flirting with Ethan.
"Oh yeah I've been going to the gym"
I just wanted to throw something at her. She was trying to make Kat jealous!!!
"What's wrong?" Gray noticed me being absent to what he was saying.
"Meredith is trying to make Kat jealous"

I stared at Kat hoping she would look at me and she did.
Yes bestfriend bond.
I gave her that she's stealing your man look.
"Hey Eth"
"Yeah Kate?"
"Can I talk to you for a second?"
"Sure"
Good. At least she got him away from Meredith.
And what a shock! Meredith was walking our way now.
"Hey Guys!!" She screamed.
Like what in the hell? We're right here why are you screaming?
"Uh hi" Gray replied while I ignored her.
"How are you Jenny?"
"Fine how about you?" I tried to look less upset than I actually was. Because I sure as hell didn't want her to feel good about making us feel annoyed.
"Oh everything is okay" she said turning away from Grayson and facing me.
"Thought I really like this guy and I'm going to do everything to win him back" she said whispering to me.
Win him back??? She was seriously talking about Ethan!
Oh this is so ON!

Meredith is going to do everything she can to win Ethan back. Will she be able to win the fight or will Jenny, kate and Grayson team up to protect Ethan from another heart break?
Until next chapter!
be sure to vote on this chapter if you liked it!
PEACE🤘