Unexpected

KATE'S POV

We boarded the plane and I was extremely nervous. I'm scared of flying, yes. Ethan and I sat next to each other but I kinda didn't know what to say after our last talk but nothing was awkward. Of course I wanted to be more than friends, although I wasn't sure if it would make things better or worse.

I felt really worried about where this might go but after a few minutes I started to feel better but the noises coming out from the plane was making me feel sick honestly. Then I looked at Ethan who was smiling sweetly at me and that's when I noticed he had grabbed my hand to calm me down. We were up and I let out a huge sigh of relief.

Ethan then turned to me
"You're cute when you're scared" I raised an eyebrow at him and he carried on.
"I mean, you're cute all the time but when you're scared you ju.."
"Save it Eth, it's fine, I appreciate your sweetness" I laughed as the words escaped my lips.

JENNY'S POV

"Hey Gray"
"Yeah?"
"I really had fun earlier today"
"Me too Jenny. I hope we could do this again"
"Same" I said while I put my head on his shoulder.
I could feel his muscles under my neck. He felt so warm and cuddly, he smelled like a summer breeze.
I liked that smell it kinda reminded me of when we used to go surfing. Gray always used to tease about how I didn't know how to surf.
I wish we could go back to those days.

I felt his warm touch on my cheeks putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.
"Sweet dreams. I'll wake you up when we get there"
"Okay.." I said drifting into sleep.

KATE'S POV

Soon enough, I fell asleep, my head resting on Eth. I felt him then put his head on top of mine, you know the things that couples do. But we weren't a couple, were we?
I kept my eyes shut as I heard Ethan whispering into my ear.
"I wish you knew how much I love you kitty Kat, and how fast my heart pounds every time you come anywhere near me. And I wish you knew how many times I've been in tears thinking about how much better you could do than me.."
"You really mean it Eth?"
I didn't mean for the words to come out, it was like I had no choice and they just did.
"Kat! You scared me! How did you sleep beautiful?" Ethan said as I listened to his heart rate quicken.
"So you're gonna try and pretend that didn't just happ.."
I was cut off by the voice of the captain
"Ladies and gentlemen we are almost reaching our destination"
I looked as Grayson woke Jenny up and we waited until the plane landed.

We waited as others were grabbing all their luggage.
"I did mean it Kat" I heard Ethan whispering to me as he walked right past me to get our luggage.
He did?
"Hey guys!!"
"Oh hell to the no!" I heard Jenny saying. "Hey kat check who's here"
She continued.

JENNY'S POV

I did not just see Meredith waiting for us.
"For the love of God Gray what is she doing here?"
"Uhm.. We.."
"Gray!!"
"She kinda asked us if she could go on tour with us"
"And????"
"Ethan kinda said yes.."
"Ethan what?" I blurted out.
"Gray you know how much she hurt Ethan and you know how much Kate and I hate her!"
"Jenny I didn't have a choice she just.."
"It's okay Gray I just have to talk to Kat for a second"
"Fine. I'll see you later. Please don't be mad at me"
"Gray I would never be mad at you" I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

KATE'S POV

"Merebish" I yell to Jenny as we both enter the bathroom.
"Freaking Merebitch"
"Kat I'm freackin pissed too but we shouldn't show that we are"
"What the hell Jenny how I am supposed to act like nothing is happening while my crush's ex cheating girlfriend is here. And the fact that he's the one who let her come with us"
"I know kat. But I know that she's going to try and pull something off on Ethan"

Jenny was right. Since we came into the twin's life and Meredith never showed but hate towards us. Towards me exactly for being with Eth most of the time. She tried to pull many tricks on us but one girl couldn't beat two that are bestfriends.
But if she was to pull any other dirty pranks on us this time. Then it's on.

Ohhh some drama is about to happen!!
For all of you who like Meredith this is only a story guys. Ly
Until the next chapter!
be sure to vote on this chapter if you liked it!
PEACE🤘