I went back to the castle and when any of the dragons saw me they shrunk back. Either in fear of making me mad or sad. I don't think I could feel anything at this moment. Walking into the thrown room I saw my father and brother sitting in their places. I sat in mine and looked over to the two.

"Lucy you will become queen tonight. I can't rule without your mother. Make her proud." My father said looking at me with tears in his eyes. I went over to him and gave him a hug.

"Don't be sad. Mom told me to let go. I know it's hard and I know it's harder for you two but wipe those tears and be happy that mother isn't suffering anymore." I said with a small smiled on my face.

"I will tell everyone about the coronation." I said walking out of the throw room. 

......

After visiting each island I went home to tell the other realms. 

Once that was done I needed to get ready.  

I took a shower and then put on my mothers long black dress that she always wore.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I started to tear up a bit when putting it on. I hoped that Rogue would crush the pendant so he could see this but it's okay. I know he has other responsibility.

.........

"As you all know we have suffered a terrible loss this morning. My wife Layla passed away. Before she passed she told our only daughter to make her proud. Bother Layla and I talked about giving this position to Lucy. I know announce Lucy Heartfilia your new Queen" My father announces with my brother right next to him holding the crown. I took a deep breath and walked out to see every dragon, fairy, Angle and demon looking at me with a smile on their faces and tears in their eyes. I bowed and hugged my father. Zerf put the crown on my head and the crowd cheered. 

I am now Queen. 

"Thank you all. I don't have much that I can say. I will always keep m mother in my heart. She was my hero and I looked up to her. She was a great Queen and I hope that I can fill her shoes." I said with another bow and I walked off the platform. 

.......

The night raged on and everyone said hello to me and made small talk. By the time the night was over I was exhausted.  I went up to my room and Took off my mothers dress. I hung that back up and put it over with the other dresses that needed to be cleaned. I went to my bathroom to take a long shower. When I got out I put on pajamas and fell asleep thinking about Rogue

~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a couple days and I was starting to worry about Rogue.

"I guess he doesn't love me like I thought he did." I whispered walking down to the dinning room. 

My new look as queen was dark dressed. Today I was wearing a navy blue dress like my mothers black one. I had my crown on my head and 5 inch black heals. 

Today I was going back to earth land to resign as First wizard saint and to see if Rogue was okay. Over these few days I haven't showed any emotions. I am working on a new magic that can get out of control if I show any  strong emotions.

~~~~~

I hugged my brother and stepped through the portal. I changed my cloths. I had on black shorts with a white crop top. I also had my limiters with me. When I got back to earth land I went straight to the magic council. 

"I need to talk with you guys."

"What is is Lucy?" Jura asked.

"My mother has died so I must take over her kingdom. I will need to leave the council for good for I will be in a different realm most of the time." I said and they all looked shocked but nodded.

"Thank you for letting us know. Have a good day." Jura said. I nodded and teleported to Sabertooth. When I got there I opend the door and everyone's eyes were on me.

"Lucy!!"

"I guys." I said with a sad smile. I walked to the masters room. What I saw there shocked me. Sting was sitting where Jemma was normally.

"Sting?" He just smiled.

"Long story." Was all he said.

"I have time."

~~~~'~

After explaining how he become master.

"Okay well then Sting I need to leave the guild." I said and I could see his heart breaking.

"W-why?"

"My mother has passed away and I took over her role as Queen. I need to be with my people.  Please give this to Rogue." I said giving him a letter that told him what is going on.

"Show me your mark." Sting said with a couple tears running down his face. I showed him my stomach and he removed my insignia.

"Thank you. I will be back trues me on that." I gave him a hug and walked out.

W/C  1409

One more dragon storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें