Showtime - chapter 34

Showtime

It was now time to start the Dallas show, and we were more than excited. We all came on and

jumped around to the music.

The time on stage flew by and we were now doing the obstacle course.

"So we are going to need... a fan for this," Maddie said into the microphone and immediately everyone started screaming.

"Ok arm you," Cameron yelled pointing at a girl near the front.

"Ok right, we're gonna need some help getting you out," I laughed. The security guards helped out of the crowd and led her up to the stage.

"Hi what's your name," Grayson asked as we each hugged her.

"It's Rory," she said grinning.

"I love that name," Maddie said hugging her.

"Right and now we need another volunteer, ummmm.... you," I yelled pointing at a girl who looked around 13.

"Hi what's your name," I asked pulling her in for a hug.

"My name's Piper," she smiled.

"So as you can see we have shit loads of equipment, we are going to be using to play an obstacle course, but one of the losers, chosen by the team captain has to do the ice bucket challenge." Ethan laughed.

"You guys will be team captains and you get to chose your team," Aaron said to Piper and Rory.

"Rory, you can go first," Nate laughed.

"Um, I love you all but Jake," She laughed as Jake went over and high fived her.

"And now Hanna," Grayson said.

"I chose.... Kalani," she laughed as I went over and gave her a hug.

"Grayson," Rory said. And immediately everyone started chanting our names.

"Cameron," Piper said.

"Ethan," Rory said.

"Maddie."

"Nate."

"Jack."

The teams were decided.

On ours there was Piper, me, Cameron, Maddie and Jack.

And on the other team was Rory, Jack, Jake, Gray and Eth.

We all lined up ready to go. Everyone was going crazy about me and Grayson going head to head so we lined up last together.

In front of us there was 2 lines of equipment. First we had to shuffle through a tunnel to get to a bench which we had to do bunny hops over onto each side. Then we had to hula hoop for 10 seconds, throw 3 beanbags into a bucket, do three jumps over some hurdles and then run back and tap the next person.

First from our team was gonna be Piper vs Ethan.

"On your marks, get set and go," we yelled into our microphones as they set off crawling through the tunnels, which made everyone laugh since it looked hilarious. Right now Piper was in the lead as Ethan was lost somewhere in the tunnel crawling about. Eventually when he got out the tunnel was all scrunched up and had nearly fallen off the stage. So Riley won! She quickly came and tapped Jack who quickly began. Eventually when Ethan ran over Jack was already through the tunnel but had tripped over the bench and was rolling around on the floor with laughter, so Rory was able to catch up. They were neck and neck and tapped the next person basically at the same time. It was now Maddie vs Jake. They quickly ran toward the tunnels and got down on their hands and knees and started suffering through. Right now Jake was in the lead, but when Maddie caught up to Jake she kicked his beam further away from him, which made everyone burst out with laughter.

When they were running back they were completely neck and neck. They quickly tapped me and Gray and we were off. We really quickly went through the tunnel but halfway through I felt a foot kick my tunnel, so I rolled over and I could hear everyone laughing hysterically. Grayson was now in the lead. We did bunny hops over the bench and then hula hooped, but when I was doe I threw the hula hoop at Grayson, and everyone burst out laughing. But I knew it didn't hurt him because he was laughing too. When we were going over the hurdle he stuck out his foot and yelled "sabotage," but I managed to jumped over it.

As we were running back to the lines everyone was going crazy but I managed to tap Piper first by a millisecond. And we all began cheering!

Grayson's POV

"Well done," I said, pretending to be disappointed and pulling her in for a hug.

"So know Rory, you have to chose who is doing the ice bucket challenge." Nate laughed.

"Erm, I'm sorry but Grayson, because he lost to Kalani," she said laughing, and everyone else on my team sighed with relief.

Jack quickly ran to grab the bucket full of ice. I stood in position as everyone got their phones out to film.

"3...2...1," Everyone yelled as the freezing cold water was poured all over me.

"Frick" I yelled running away from the water, which made everyone burst out laughing.

I looked at Kalani and grinned, and she could tell exactly what I was about to do.

"Grayson don't you dare," she already said running away, I held out my arms and ran over to her. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder, which made her really wet. By this point everyone was dying of laughter.

"I love you," I whispered into her ear so that no-one could her us.

"I love you too," she replied quietly, as I put her down.

But she suddenly ran over and grabbed the bucket, still with some water left over and threw it over me, which made everyone burst out with laughter.

"Revenge," she laughed.

A/N - Hey guys I am so sorry I haven't updated in like the last week. I have super busy with exams and I was also nearly got hit by a car on Monday! IKR but I'm fine I have alot of free time this weekend so I'll post alot!