Back together - chapter 30

I went over to the table and grabbed my water bottle.

"K, can we please talk." Grayson said coming over to me and looking me in the eye.

"What do you want, Grayson?" I asked, taking a sip from my water.

"I'm sorry Lani, I really am." He said. "I shouldn't have kissed her, I shouldn't have yelled at you I shouldn't have done any of that."

"I know Gray," I said and I rested my hand on his cheek.

"But what about Cheryl?" I asked.

"I broke up with her ages ago, before we left." He said.

"So what are we now?" I asked.

"I know what I want us to be." He said running his fingers through my hair.

"Do you have any idea how much I love you," He said.

"I love you too," I replied pulling him in for a kiss. I ran my fingers through his hair, not breaking the kiss.

"Jump," he whispered grinning. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He propped me up onto the table behind us. I ran my hand up his chest and up to his hair and I ran my fingers through it. I was now sat on the table still kissing him with my legs tied around his waist. His hands reached to my back and he threw of the jacket I was wearing. It felt so wrong for some reason, but I had missed him for 2 whole months an finally we were back together.

A/N - GRALANI BABY!!!!! HAHAHA

We headed to the meet and greet area where people who had bought VIP tickets got to take pictures with us.

When we walked out we saw a huge queue of fans. We were all lined up against a #youtubers tour backdrop with the writing in white and the background purple.

"What did we miss," Maddie exclaimed quietly.

"What do you mean," I laughed. She gave me a *really* look.

"Are you serious, you guys haven't spoken for weeks and suddenly you guys disappear and then reappear together at precisely 2 minutes difference as if it was a purposefully staggered entrance to not raise suspicions." Maddie said winking at me, which made me laugh.

The first people were let out and started making their way along the line. First was Gray and Eth, then Mads, then me, then Cam, Jake, Jack, Aaron and finally Nate.

"Hiya whats your name," I asked the first fan when she approached me.

"I'm Jasmine," she said nervously. I pulled her in for a hug.

"Did you enjoy the show." I said smiling.

"Yeah it was amazing I loved your routine with Maddie," Jasmine said. I asked her what she wanted to do for the photo and she said she was a dancer too and was wondering if we could both do a leg hold whilst holding hands. So we did! She was amazing too. After the picture was taken I hugged her again and waved her goodbye.

The meet and greet went on for over an hour and it got pretty tiring. Afterwards we went backstage and packed up all of our stuff before heading back to our bus to drive to our hotel near the next venue.

When we arrived at the hotel we all headed to our rooms. We all had separate rooms aside from Maddie and Ethan.

I checked in and got my key. I said goodnight to the others and headed up to my room. I got changed into my pyjamas and vlogged an update of everything that had happened today since I didn't have much of an opportunity to film aside from a few clips.