Gralani? - chapter 5

Grayson's POV

11:42 pm

It was the best night. As I opened the door to my house, I heard laughter. I walked through and found Maddie and Ethan laughing hysterically on the sofa. As soon as they heard me was in thy stopped suddenly.

"How was it," Maddie shrieked, eagerly.

"It... was great." I smiled, walking to my room. I threw down my phone onto my bed. I quickly typed in my password, and realised that today was Monday.

"Shit, Eth, tomorrows Tuesday!" I shouted down the stairs from my bedroom

"It's fine we can film something tomorrow," he yelled back in between fits of laughter with Maddie.

I wonder if me and Kalani will ever be like this.

Lani: Hey X

Me: Hi

Lani: I enjoyed tonight

Lani: Even though I was soaking X

Me: I did to X

I switched my phone off and fell asleep.

Kalani's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"URGHHHH," I screeched as I turned my alarm off. I rolled over throwing my pillow over my head.
"Kalani, time to get up," my mum yelled from the bottom of the stairs

"I'm up," I lied. I threw off my covers and went into the bathroom to have a shower.

Afterwards I quickly got dressed into a white crop top and a pair of denim shorts. I brushed my teeth and I went into my room to straighten my hair apply my makeup.

Mads: I need a lift? X

Me: Be there in 15 mins X

Mads: Thanks girl X

I grabbed my car keys and an apple, and headed out.

I arrived at Mads house and honked the horn. She came running down her steps wearing a denim jacket, a white dress and a straw hat.

"You're lucky I love you," I smiled, as she clambered into the seat next to me.

"I love you to," she said taking the aux chord and putting on Rockabye, by clean bandit.

"I need details, and don't miss anything out, so go slowly," she said, taking my hand.

"We kissed..." I said grinning uncontrollably.

"OMG," she said clapping her hands, "and whats the verdict?"

"Of what?" I asked

"Is he a good kisser????" She asked.

"Omg your so weird," I laughed. We came to a huge traffic jam. "Screw it, we're gonna be late!" I said, beeping the horn. We waited for ages but we didn't move. "C'mon let's take a picture," I said putting my phone in the backseat with a timer of 10 seconds. I turned up the music and we started weirdly dancing. After 10 seconds we looked at the picture.

"Send it to me," she said.

"I will," I replied putting it in my pocket.

@KalaniRoss

When stuck in traffic 

105,346 likes

23,586 comments

@MaddieGray Luv ya girlie

@KalaniRoss Luv u more <3

@Keepingupwithkalani OMG BESTIE GOALS

@KalanixRoss ILYSMMMM

@graysondolan love it X

@therosslifex omg r u guys dating

@maddiekalani4eva omg my 2 fave you tubers

@LaniRossfan #kayson or #gralani

@dolantwinsfan #gralani

@dolantwins_KalaniRoss #gralani