Dallas - chapter 33

Kalani's POV

When we arrived in Dallas it was pretty late and we had a show early in the morning, so we all decided to head to bed.

I headed in to the bathroom, got changed and brushed my teeth.

"Night Guys," I yelled to Nate & Maddie who were also in there bunks, and I got inside mine. Later on I felt Grayson get in and reach his arms around my waist.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," he replied kissing me on my forehead.

Morning

I woke up to Grayson's arms tightly wrapped around me. I wriggled out of bed and went to the bathroom. I got dressed. I threw on a pair of cropped jeans and an adidas top.

I walked out into the shower area and sat down next to Gray. We took funny pictures and posted them on our snapchat with the caption 'tour day 3'.

The show was beginning in 2 hours and we had a lot to do before then. When everyone came into the lounge room we were told how the show was going to run. First we were going to do a taste test in pairs where we had to guess what was in our mouth, a live obstacle course with army equipment we had bought, Aaron was performing she know what she doing, his song, me and Mads were doing a dance we were learning just today, which we were shocked to hear since we'd never learnt and performed on the same day, and then another Q and A.

When we arrived at our venue we could see a whole bunch of people lining up and as soon as they saw us they immediately ran, screaming in our direction. We all waved and smiled at them. We split up and went over to different areas since there were so many people crowding round the barriers.

"Hi what's you name?" I smiled at a girl who was with her friends.

"I'm Zoe, I'm such a big fan," she said in shock. She held out the dance magazine I was on the front cover for and handed me a pen.

"Is it possible to sign this?" Zoe asked.

"Of course," I laughed, signing it quickly. We quickly took a picture and then I hugged her goodbye. I was stopped by so many people wanting pictures that a 5 metre walk took around 5 minutes!

When we were finally done I walked over to Grayson who put her arm round me and we walked in. We dumped our stuff and everyone else went to chill out but me and Mads had to quickly leave and learn our routine on stage before everyone was let on.