Tour! - chapter 28

1 month later

Kalani's POV

Today was the first day of the tour. We were leaving late tonight to head to the first stop on the tour, Houston in Texas. I was in my room finishing up my packing. The first run of the tour was going on for 2 months and then we were coming home for the teen choice awards. But even that felt like a really long time.

I was avoiding going downstairs since Cheryl was there saying goodbye to Grayson. I folded the rest of my clothes and zipped up my suitcase.

I could hear Cheryl's annoying laugh from up here so I just stayed in my room. I decided to go live and update everyone about what we're doing on tour.

"So basically first we are going to be doing a game of truth or dare but with you guys so you say the truths and the dares, we'll be doing a live Q & A with all the questions sent in from #askyoutuberssquadtour, so remember to send in yours, we'll be doing a dance off and also me and Mads have choreographed a few dances to do, so yeah!" I exclaimed whilst reading the comments. They were all about me and Grayson, or about them coming to the tour and their super excited. I ended the lifestream and decided to face my fear and go down stairs.

Her and Gray were in the garden. I walked down the stairs with my suitcase and left it at the door. I walked through into the living room where Nate and Cameron were having an Xbox duel.

"Hey," I said sitting down on the sofa.

"Hi K," They said their eyes glued to the screen. Suddenly Nate threw his arms up in the air and the screen declared he won.

"Wanna play," Cam asked.

"I'm down," I said taking the controller. We ended up doing a massive game best of 3, that I won.

"No way," Nate joked laughing.

"It's my hidden talent," I said holding my hands up in defence laughing.

Grayson's POV

Watching Kalani with Cameron and Nate made me miss her more than ever. I could see her through the glass in the garden having fun, and it made me jealous.

Eventually when Cheryl left I went upstairs to finish packing.

Kalani's POV

20:55

We were all stood outside holding our suitcases when the bus rolled up by our house. The driver threw all our luggage into the hold and introduced himself to us. The bus was made for this tour so it had #youtube squad tour printed on the side. It looked so cool and we all got out our phones to film it for our stories. I even vlogged it

We climbed up the stairs of the bus and looked around. Everything looked so expensive and modern

The tour bus:

There were 2 double beds, since it was booked when me and Grayson were together, and 5 single beds. I was really dreading sharing a bed with with him but once the bus was booked there was nothing we could do about it.

I headed into the living room and sat down with Maddie. We took some selfies and videos and posted them to social media saying how excited we are for the tour.

We got out my camera and filmed a bus tour with Maddie.

"So this is the sleeping area, so this is everyones beds," I said pointing to the bunk beds. We walked further into the back to the TV room while I told everyone about the tour dates.

"So as you can see Cam and Aaron are currently watching netflix," I laughed as they really quickly turned off the TV as soon as we entered.

We walked through to the kitchen area where Nate and Jack were.I grabbed a bag of cheetos out of the cupboard and threw one up in the air and caught it in my mouth. Everyone cheered and I ran round the kitchen.

"In here is the bathroom," I laughed opening the door to find Ethan. I quickly slammed it shut and laughed my head of with Maddie. We finished the tour and ended the vlog. Me and Mads went into the living room to edit it.

It was getting pretty late and everyone was heading to bed. I shut my laptop and headed to the bathroom with my pyjamas. I got changed and brushed my teeth. I had no idea where Grayson was so I said goodnight to the others and got into bed.

I was just about to fall asleep when I felt Grayson get into bed. I rolled over and went on my phone.

Grayson: Can we talk

Me: K ?

Grayson: We are right next to each other and we're texting

I rolled over and sat up. "What do you want?" I said.

"Not being able to hug you and hold you has been killing me, Lani," He began.

"I'm sure you could've done that with Cheryl," I whispered.

"I don't love her K," He said, "I love you more than anything in the whole world and I'm so sorry for what I did."

"I love you to," I repiled, as he pulled me in for a kiss. "But that doesn't change what you did."

"I know Kalani and I regret it so much. But it wasn't only my fault." he said.

"Oh really because your tongue wasn't down her throat," I exclaimed, "you know you ruined something really special, Grayson." I rolled over and pulled the covers over me.