Gralani ? - chapter 25

Kalani's POV

"I couldn't find it but..." I began looking at them. There they were. Grayson was kissing Cheryl, my worst enemy. I let of a breath as they looked at me. Grayson's eyes widened.

"K, it's not what it looks like," he started taking his hands off Cheryl's hips and walking towards me. I looked at Cheryl who was smirking, I realised the charger was in her back pocket. I snatched from her and yelled, "you shady bitch," as I stormed off. I walked off, not knowing what to do since Gray was supposed to give me a lift and my car was back at home.

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder, I spun around and looked at him.

"What the fuck do you want," I yelled pushing him away. "You guys seem happy together, so I hope you have a good time, you guys deserve each other." I said trying to turn around but he grasped my wrist and held on so much that it hurt. I tried to pull away but he didn't let me.

"It was a mistake," he yelled.

"Fuck you, I regret every single moment we ever spent together," I said laughing with anger.

"Lani, I'm so sorry she kissed me" he began, "I would never ever cheat on you and it was a mistake, end of discussion."

"Oh yeah, well end of relationship you cunt," I said, storming off holding up my middle finger. I dialled Maddie's number and explained the situation and she said she'd meet me in the parking lot and we'd drive to hers. She said she was just getting changed, since we just had dance together.

When she came out I walked back into the parking lot where Grayson still was, but he was now in his car. I walked over to Maddie and she pulled me in for a hug. A tear streamed down my face and I buried it in her jumper. I glanced over at Grayson, in his car, before getting into Maddie's front seat.

"Are you ok?" she said putting her keys in and I nodded. Suddenly she got out of the car and walked over to Grayson's.

"Don't you ever talk to her again, or I will personally kill you, you fucktard," she yelled in his face, before returning to her car we drove off and then went back to hers.

A/N - OH SNAP