The Woods

Dallas pov ( Slenderman Sister)
I was walking through the woods going back to my home. While I was walking I seen pages that looked like circles with a x through them. I already knew who they belong to. My brother. I finally got home and made me dinner. I finished my kill and went to bed.
(In the morning)
I got up and did the usual. When I finished around the house I decided to go to town. When I arrive I turn into my human form. I start to head to the store so I can get food, cloth, ice cream, and cigars. When I finish I see some boy that I know work for slenderman.

( Toby pov.)
I was sent to the mall to buy some stuff for dinner. I don't know why he sent me but I think he wanted Masky to have a break from me. I got all the materials I needed and went to leave but felt like I was being watched. I looked around to see a girl looking at me and smiling. She noticed me and smiled and walked off.  I was curious so I followed her. She was headed for the woods!  I think she noticed my presents and turn to look at me.

Dallas pov.
I was walking back home and I knew the boy Toby was following me but I didn't mind. We got to the woods and he suddenly was surprised and nervous that I was going to the woods. I turned to look at him and smiled. Do you need something Toby? I asked in his mind. He looked shocked so... I can speak in your mind because in your bosses sister in this form and slender form.
I think he understands now. Why don't you come to the mantion?  I can't sorry I'm not ready to face my brothers but you will see me again soon. Okay but will you walk me to it?  Sure it's the least I could do. Thanks.  Your welcome Toby.