She Fought With Death, She is a Fighter

Start from the beginning

I always wondered about the relationship between Fuggi and Purab. Understanding their bonding, respect for Purab always increased for me. Today he was not less than God for me. It was almost two and a half hour crossed, still the doctor didn’t come out, and even Purab didn’t come out. Finally Purab came out from OT, by rubbing his arms, maybe the blood donated spot.

I rushed to him. I asked him, how is Fuggi now, he smiled. I couldn’t understand, here I am hell tensed, he was smiling. I again questioned him; he replied very normally ‘Do you forget Abhi? Chashmish is a Fighter, she hates Failure’ my soul got back to me, his words clearly explained me that Fuggi was out of critical stage. I smiled like an idiot and hugged Purab tightly and thanked him for giving back my soul.

Everyone are happy, Sarla aunty and Ram uncle thanked Purab, I saw everyone were smiling, still Purab’s behavior was little different for me. He didn’t cry, also he was not entirely happy, what was going on his mind and heart. I tried to talk with him; Bulbul said that she will take care of him. Later Doctor came out of OT, we all rushed to him, he said that Fuggi was fine now, and she will gain conscious by anytime after five hours.

It is early morning, the nurse called us and said that Fuggi gained conscious and we can meet her now. Also the nurse advised us not to stress Fuggi, since her head injured and she cannot tackle more stress. I requested everyone that no one should share the fact of Fuggi’s life with her now. I took the responsibility that only I will say that to her. Everyone nodded. We entered inside the room, I saw her, fully pale and lifeless. Her head was bandaged and there was a slight trace of blood, her right leg had air fractured and it was also bandaged. Her hands have some scratches which were dried with blood mark.

Ram uncle and Sarla aunty neared Fuggi and touched her, her eyelids blinked a little and slowly she opened her eyes. I was standing near the door, next to me Bulbul and Purab were standing. She opened her eyes properly and looked at her parents. Her lips curved a weak smile and she whispered ‘I am Fine
Our soul came back to us finally. Her eyes started its tour to glance others. She saw Bulbul and said that she doesn’t want her to trouble in the hospital, and then she was Purab and me.
She called Purab, he stepped with pain and reached her and sat near her. She asked him whether he will do her a favor. He nodded.
She said “Take this Rockstar from here, in his home he would have packed his things for the international trip, take both his luggage and him to airport, be there until he get in the flight and the flight take off. After that come here back I need to talk with you Purab

Purab agreed, and looked at me I nodded my head as no, that I am not going anywhere leaving her. Fuggi called Purab again, so he turned to face her. She asked him to come close a little, Purab bends. She kissed on his forehead, and I saw a tear fell from Purab’s eyes. After a few hours of pain, now only he cried.

Purab came near me and asked to leave the place with him. I didn’t move a little. Then I saw Fuggi stopping Purab. She said that she needs to talk with me for few minutes. Everyone left the place, I and Fuggi were alone inside the room. Other than, the beep sound of her life saving machine, we can hear each other’s heart beat. I was glued near the door. She called me to sit near her. I came and sat near her.

After lots of hesitation, I gathered my courage and spoke up. I said I have showed her anger unnecessarily and I have over reacted badly, I said sorry again, within a second, she placed her tiny tired index finger over my lips to stop my trails of sorry. I hold her hand gently, as it was striped with the trips needle. She was too tired, but still I love to see the smile in her face. She said that she was not anger on me and she didn’t even consider the thing for her anger. Then why did she said that she don’t want to marry me?

She said “You are so good Abhishek, you have faced so many hard times, and today you're here. You deserve the best in your life.” I couldn’t understand what she was trying to say. She was not anger on me for the newspaper issue, then why does she say that I deserve the better. I replied “You're the ‘Best’ happened in my life, and there is nothing called ‘Better’ than ‘You” her face changed, she was in deep thoughts, I tipped her chin to face me. Her eyes were filled with tears.

She asked me that can I answer her question, and then she will say the decision about their future. I was tensed to see her tensed. Her voice reflects the seriousness, at the same time she was shivering a little. Now at this condition she was too fragile, I advised to talk about this later, but she insisted. I agreed with her to ask the question, and I will try to answer it.

Again she had deep thought and took a deep breath and asked me “Who are called Orphan?” I stunned and froze at the moment.

To be continued…

With love,
Abhigya (Abhi)