• Chapter 15 •

Swara went downstairs blabbering to herself. Sanskar got back to his phn, "Yea Inspector...are...are u sure its him??? (Waved his hand over his hair) Ohhkkk...ohhkkk am coming pls wait there...i ll b there in few minutes.." He sounded lil nervous at same time freaked out, hung the call and rushed when he realised he ws smelling all turmeric.

"Aaahhh...shit..." He tried cleaning it off with his handerchief bt no use...took a turn towards his room for the washroom.

********************************************

"Samajhta kya h apne ap ko...khadoos...akdu...huh..."

Swara was washing off her face in the washroom. She had facewash on her face n her eyes were closed bt her mouth ws non stop uttering smthng or the other.

Sanskar enters his room n directly goes to washroom..but, ahem ahem...look who's there....!!!!!!!! ;)

"Just coz its uttara's marriage am quite otherwise I wud hv shown that Khadoos Maheshwari his place😏 shameless!!! I hv been so sweet n polite to him n asking about the last nyt bt he's just....huh.....and hw dare he mis-behave with me..?? ( hinting to sanskars haldi romance ;) ) aarrghhhh!!!!!!!!!" she rubs off the turmeric forcefully.

Sanskar who ws standing behind listening to all her boring stuff pulls her back in a jist.

"Ouchhh...sanskar wt r u dng here..." she opens her eyes n cud feel irritation in her eyes, "Aahhh...." tries to rub her eyes bt sanskar holds her hand. she moves her other hand n he holds that as well. She tries to get off frm his grips.

"Very rightly said, Girls r really dumb...!!!!!!!" sanskar smirks.

"Excuse me..???" swara shouts.

"Whn u no u hvnt washed ur face yet thn wts the need of opening ur eyes??? ohh well i no u cant take away ur eyes frm me bt thats ok Mrs...." bfr he cud continue he ws cut short by her.

"Listen u Mr. Khadoos....jst relax okk...dnt give urself so much of attention unnecessarily. will u pls leave me nw???" she annoyingly pushes him back. Sanskar looses his balance n falls back to the wall along with Swara....letting the shower open....drenching them fully.

they have a long eye lock...her wet hair over her eyes....sanskar's hands over her waist...they were so close....yet so far.....their eyes were speaking more thn wt cud b heard...and their hearts were still silent...it was an unusual feeling yet so beautiful....as if they wanted this moment to freeze down.

Tum mere ho iss pal mere ho

Kal shayad ye alam naa rahe

Kuch aisa ho tum tum naa raho

Kuch aisa ho hum hum naa rahe

Yeh raaste alag ho jaaye

Chalte chalte hum kho jaaye

Main phir bhi tumko chahunga

Sanskar brushes his hand over her wet hair...cups her face with one hand and with the hand rubs her eyes softly n cleans off the facewash... swara breathes heavily and looks deep into his eyes..

Aise zaroori ho mujhko tum

Jaise hawa ye saanson ko

Aise talashun main tumko

Jaise ke pair zameeno ko

Hasna yaa rona ho mujhe

Paagal sa dhoondhun main tumhe

Kal mujhse mohabbat ho naa ho

Kal mujhko ijazat ho naa ho

Tutte dil ke tukde lekar

Tere darr pe hi reh jaaunga

Main phir bhi tumko chahunga

Main phir bhi chahunga

Is chahat mein mar jaunga

Main phir bhi tumko chahunga...

Sanskar then holds her hand n makes her clean haldi frm his face very lovingly without blinking his eyes for even a second. They were just lost into each other wn sm1 knocked the bathroom door....

" Sanskar....beta tum andar ho kya...?? jaldi neeche aao...uttara kbse tmhra wait kr rhi h...." AP calls for sanskar.

SwaSan get back to der senses n look around...thy were surprised to see themselves like this..

"Ji badi maa...am coming u go.." He replied back.

They both compose themselves. Sanskar realizes smthng n stamps his foot.

"Damn it...am late...all bcoz of u..!!!" he looks at swara with annoyed face.

Swara shrugs back to him. Sanskar dnt pay attention to her n leave asap after changing.

Swara jst dnt no wt to do...she stands der at the place...she ws all drenched n she didnt hv any other piece of cloth for herself nw...sanskar stopped n turned back....he went to his wardrobe n took out a saree n gave it to swara.

Swara ws shocked n at the same time vry emotional seeing the saree....it ws d same SwaSan SR saree of Swara...Sanskar had kept it in his cupboard. Sanskar understood wt she was thinking, "Ummm...change it or else u will catch cold. wo....i had kept this with me whn u had met with an accident...and..."

"I will change..." she says back facing him.

Sanskar looks on for a while and thn leaves.

Swara kisses the saree n remembers all the sweet moments of their SR.

***********************************************************************************************

Sanskar was in a hurry but uttara stopped him, "Bhai ur not gng anywhere...where did u go during ma haldi..?? mje haldi bhi nhi lagayi..." she pouts.

"Uttara not nw am in a hurry...and its urgent." he says.

"Bhai wts more imp than ma marriage for u...??" she asks sadly.

Sanskar thinks in his mind, "There is smthng which as important as ur marriage Uttara...but i cant tell you now.."

He gets a call again, goes to the corner n talks...comes to uttara n says, "Uttara am so sorry bt i hv to leave n trust me am dng this for u only...bye"

Uttara gets sad...

Swara sees al this from upstairs. She gets confused as to why he's acting so weird since morning. She thot something is fishy n followed him. Uttara caught swara rushing smwhere n stopped her, "Bhabhi....wow ur looking so pretty....but why did u change??? and dis saree...bhai still hv dis with him....i so knew it he loves u so much..." Uttara ws all praises for her bhai n his love for Swara....swara couldnt say anything as her mind ws smwhere else. She didnt want to miss where sanskar ws heading to...so she took a leave frm der giving sm excuse.

***********************************************************************************************

"Inspector...dis is not enough...!!!! why dnt u get it...we need sm strong evidences...this doesnt give any hint of where lucky is..." he shouts at inspector as once again he wasnt satisfied with the clues inspector had for him.

"Mr. Maheshwari...ur not understanding...ur brother ws here in this city only last month as i told u....and yesterday only our men got to know that he's back to the city...he's in some disgised look and thats for sure..." inspector gives sm more info to sanskar.

"Why will ma brother be in sm disguised look?? if he is alright thn he wud come bck to us na??? i dnt no i just want u guys to get ma brother back frm wherever he is at any cost...search for him with full force..." Sanskar had sm more discussions with inspector whn he heard someone coming frm behind. he turns back n gets shocked.

***********************************************************************************************

Precap : Laksh and the mystery continues....Mehandi night of Uttara n swasan continues to slay even in mehndi function ;)

Tadaaaa......i hope u guys like this short update...nw sm focus on mysteries too along with the romance :p