• Chapter 7 •

Swara straightaway went to the hotel for making the arrangements. Nikhil wasn't accompanying her as he went to talk to d caterers. He wasn't ready to leave her all alone but Swara insisted so he had to leave.

Swara reached the hotel. She loved its aura n ambience. "Wow...this is so cool. Uttara will love it...and sm of d decorations that I decided for MM can fit well to this too." She talked to herself. She entered d hotel n started analysing n planning things according to d space n look of d hotel. She had called the decorators while she ws on her way n ws waiting for thm.

"There u are. Have u got all the materials n things for decorations?" She asked the decorater and ws explaining em everything hw has to b done when her eyes falls on a fair n handsome tall guy with shades on. She takes a leave frm decorators n walks towards the guy.

"Now what are u dng here?? Cant u stop following me." She folds her arms on her chest n asks.

"Sorry madam am least interested in u but have come here to see the arrangements as its ma only sister's engagement tomorrow." He answers removing his shades. "Unfortunately u are the wedding planner so have to keep a check on u as well." Sanskar goes close to her.

Swara got nervous while he ws coming close to her. "Sanskar....u dnt have to worry about arrangements, u can trust me for that."

"That's the only thing I cant do Swara." He looks into her eyes deeply n says in a hurt voice.

Swara gets teary eyes, she turns her face and walks away wiping her tears.

*************************************

"Hello, yes Nikhil am just leaving frm here. Tell maa not to worry, I'll reach on time." Swara on call.

Sanskar who was hearing her conversation frm distance, goes towards her n takes away her phn.

"You are not going anywhere without finishing all this." He says in a fit of rage n disconnects the call.

Nikhil on the other side who ws listening all this frowns.

Swara snatches away her phn frm Sanskar and says, "I am leaving."

"You can't and that's my order Miss Wedding Planner." Sanskar holds her hand tightly.

"And who are u to order me..?" Asks swara trying to free herself.

"Am your client and u cant afford to upset ur clients." He tightens his grips now.

"Sanskar...pls leave me." She says in a low voice.

Sanskar could feel its hurting her, he leaves her hand n turns away. "But ur not leaving now." He leaves from there.

Swara gets annoyed by his behaviour. "What he thinks of himself...!!! Aarrghhh" she stamps her feet n gets back to work.

Sanskar didn't go to his home but to a nearby bar...he asks for a drink.

Ye jo halka halka saroor hai,

Ye teri nazar ka kasoor hai,

Ke sharaab peena,

Sikha diya,

Ke sharaab peena,

Sikha diya...

He takes a sip and remembers d flashes of all the times Swara ws talking to Nikhil n defending Nikhil against him. His eyes were all red.

Tere pyaar ne,

Teri chah ne,

Teri Bahki bahki nigaah ne

Mujhe. Ek sharabi bana diya,