• Chapter 4 •

Swara reaches her home. Throws away her bag n sits on sofa laying her head backwards. All the flashes were on her mind whatever happened in the restaurant. At one hand she was very happy that Uttara is getting married and she has been given her marriage's responsibility, but on the other hand she doesn't want uttara's marriage to get ruined coz of her n Sanskar's issues. She had already said to Sanskar, she's not taking this project but still smwhere down her heart she ws waiting for his call so that he can remind her for tomorrow's meeting.

"How ws the meeting..? Whn are we starting d work..??" Asked Ragini, disturbing Swara frm her thots.

"We are not dng that project..." Swara said in a vry not interested tone. Ragini gave a weird confused look.

"They are vry high class ppl, they might not like our arrangements". Said Swara.

"But Swara we can manage everything na and..." Before Ragini cud complete Swara left for her room.

***MM***

"How much more time...??? It's already so many days!!! I dnt no anything get me confirmed details ASAP!!!" Said Sanskar to someone on the phone. He ws nt in a vry gud mood. He remembers something and goes to uttara's room.

"Uttara..." He calls for her.

"Bhai if u hv cm thn pls tell hwz this lehenga for the engagement??" There comes uttara wearing a bright pink lehenga.

Sanskar ws jst loving looking at his sister. She was so happy with her marriage. "Bhai..tell na..its not gud kya??" Asked uttara again.

"Umm..no no its perfectly fine..ma lil sister is looking so beautiful" Sanskar's eyes were moist while he ws answering her. He was happy to see her so happy.

"Bhai..did u go n meet Gayatri aunty..?? She said na today she'll b calling wedding planners.."

Sanskar ws confused wt to say but he blurted out within no time, "Swara n Ragini are the wedding planners".

"What..??? Really..?? Bhai pls let them take dis project. I so want ma bhabhis to b part of ma wedding..pls.." Uttara ws ecstated and ws pleading sanskar.

"Look uttara i ll do anything for ur happiness. But seems ur Bhabhi doesn't want that". He smirks.

Uttara gave a "What" wala look. She thot for a while n left saying she has sm imp work.

Sanskar knew where she was heading to and he gave an evil look..!!! "Swara now u cant run away frm me. U want it or not i dnt care...but ur planning ma sister's wedding n that's final. Its gonna be too much fun" Sanskar ws smirking n he ws having evil plans in his mind.

***Baadi***

"Bhabhi i dnt wanna hear anything...ur dng dis n that's final". Said uttara. Yup she went to meet Swara and ws convincing her lyk a child.

"Uttara..u no na I n Sanskar dnt gt along well n I dnt want ur marriage functions to b ruined coz of this so..." Swara ws interrupted by uttara again.

"Bhabhi nothing of that sort will happen...bhai loves u a lot n i no u luv him too...and he hs no prblm u taking up dis project. May be this will help u guys sort out issues btwn u two..." Uttara said.

Swara ws nw having watery eyes. "He doesn't want to sort out anything uttara....he is planning something else n that too taking u n ur marriage as d medium" Swara said in her mind and turns away her face.

"I thot I mean smthng to u bt seems u dnt care", uttara said with hurtful voice.

Swara looks bak at her, "Its nothing like that uttara u also no hw much I luv u and..."