• Chapter 11 •

**MM**

Bright n pleasant sunrays disturbed Sanskar frm his sleep. He rubbed his eyes, partially opened his eyes n looked around, called for Ramu kaka.

"Ramu Kaka...Ramu Kaka...

Ramu kaka comes running to sanskar's room, "u want anything sahab.?"

"Ramu kaka pls clean these glass pieces..sm1 might get hurt.." He instructs n goes downstairs. Sujata n AP were looking after tomorrow's haldi function. Uttara was busy with her frnds n cousins going through the engagement pics in the laptop. Sanskar goes to her, "Wow pics hv come already.." He snatches away the laptop frm Uttara's lap excitedly.

Uttara gives him a look n leaves frm der. Sanskar looked confusingly. But he cud make out his sister ws ignoring him. He tried irritating her so that she cud speak bt no use. He finally asked her the matter.

"What's wrong Uttara...not even married n already started acting like Rajvanshi's??"

Uttara acted like really pissed off n didn't look at him.

"Ok wht gift ma lil sister wants on her big day??" He asks her.

"I already told u wt I want last nyt..." She says.

Sanskar didn't no wt to say. Somehow he got away with dis topic bt he knew his sister wont leave so easily.

"Bhaii...why dnt u jst agree to it. Cant u do dis much for ur sister?? For the one last tym plss.." She emotionally blackmails him.

Sanskar gets into her emotional talks.

"Uttara..i love u n u no that. I can do anything for ma lil sister bt this wish of urs cant b fulfilled m really sorry..." He cups her face.

Uttara gets sad n turns away. Sanskar feels bad but he cant help it too. He truns her facing him. He tries to speak smthng bt uttara doesn't allow him to.

"Bhaii...m worried for u..after me whom u'll share ur pain n loneliness with?? I want sm1 to b with u n that's only Swara Bhabhi.." She says sobbingly.

"No more of these talks uttara..lots of work to b done..." He pats her face n leaves.

Sanskar sees AP n Sujata dng work all alone. He fumes n goes to em, "where r the wedding planners?? And why r u dng all this??"

AP smiles n says, "Sanskar Nikhil did all necessary work yest only while we were in the engagement. These r small things we can handle...we cant call them for this".

Sanskar remembers hw he asked Nikhil to leave engagement venue to finish all the work at MM. "No bt still its wedding time n they hv to b here all the time, i ll call swara". He takes out his phn n dials a number.

AP feels good to see Sanskar behaving like this. She knew he wants swara to b around. Where on the other hand sujata ws confused with his behaviour.

"Hello.." Comes a voice frm the other side.

"Who is this..?" Sanskar asks.

"Nikhil speaking..may I no whom am talking to?"

Sanskar closes his eyes in anger n thn composes himself, "Where's swara..?" He asks in a rude tone.

Nikhil recognises frm his tone n fumbles, "Sans...Sanskar...woh actually swara is in her room..wait I ll Cal her".

"No..leave it..ask her to reach MM in 15mins right now..!!" He orders.

"Anything imp sanskar?? I'll come..actually swara hs to go to Rajvanshi house..so.." He replies back.

Sanskar thinks for sometime, "No u dnt hv to come..u go to Rajvanshi house n send swara here now..no more arguments!!" And he hangs the Cal.