• Chapter 2 •

*************************************

**MM**
Swara : Sanskaaarrrrr......
She runs towards the bed where Sanskar was lying....blood was oozing out of his hand..
She holds his hand carefully n caresses his wounds...quickly goes to get the first aid box and n ws about to do his dressing when Sanskar feels her touch...he can see her in front of his blurry eyes...

"What the hell are u dng here..?" He takes away his hand frm hers.

"Lemme do the dressing Sanskar...wht am dng here is nt important...ryt nw dressing ur wounds r more important.." She says with a stern voice holding his hand again.
Sanskar stands up with his trembling feets n grabs her frm arms, "huhhh (smirks) really..?? U wanna dress up ma wounds...?? Are u sure..?? But as far as I no u only no giving pain thn hw will u cure n dress up ma wounds??"

Swara moves lil back..she was hurt..her eyes were wet...she composes herself n does his dressing and he quietly lets her do.

"I told u na not to enter this house...!! Then why...??? Why...why dnt u ever listen to me??? Why u always hv to do as u wish??? Just gt away frm ma eyes bfr i loose ma control..." Sanskar shouts at her.

"You are already out of ur control...have u seen urself..??? This is how u ll find Laksh???" She said with all angst.

He pulled her close...they were jst inches apart...Sanskar's eyes were full of rage, angst, hurt, pain, hatred n lil bit of luv too at d same tym...

"Don't u dare swara...don't u dare!!!! U hv no ryt to question ma abilities did u gt that??? U jst b ready for ur punishment...am sure u ll love that...", said with an evil smirk...still not able to balance himself.

Swara couldn't resist dis much closeness...she knew, one minute more and she'll gt weak in front of him. She jerked off his hands and walked off.

"Swara..."

He said lovingly...they had a small eye-lock...she felt so gud hearing her name with so much of luv frm him after 6 long months...her eyes were all moist...she turned n move towards him slowly but stops as soon as he Continues his sentence...

".....I Hate You...I Hate You Swara...I Just Hate You...." And he falls on his bed.

She was standing like a statue der...everytime he says he hates her, it feels as if sm1 hs taken out her heart n murdered it. She cud hear Sanskar blabbering smthng in his unconscious state n goes towards him....caresses his forehead.

"What have u done to yourself Sanskar...??? Why u doing this..i never wanted this for You...for Us..!!!" She says in a chocking voice.

"You betrayed me Swara...you betrayed my Love....i was Never ur first priority...never...I hate You...I just Hate You Swara...I'll make ur life Hell.." He said still in his unconscious mind...his words were not so clear but she could make out wht he ws saying.

This is not smthng for the first tym Swara ws hearing frm him but everytime she witnesses the hatred Sanskar has got for her it kills her frm within. Living away from her love was giving her thousands of deaths at a time n on top of that his hatred was suffocating her more. His hatred was one thing she can't handle in dis world.

She wanted to stay for sm more tym to b with him but it was already too late...she knew her maa would b worried for her.. It was almost 4 in d morning..

She composed herself n stood up...like always she went to d kitchen...prepared lime juice for him n kept it on d table. Before leaving she looked at Sanskar with teary eyes. Then looks around d room...she didn't feel like leaving...this room hs always given her calmness n warmth. Finally with heavy heart she leaves for baadi.

*Baadi*
Shomi was waiting for Swara. She tried calling her but Swara didn't receive. She ws continuously walking here n there n looking at d entrance in every 2 mins.
Finally she sees her...Swara reached baadi...shomi was hell annoyed at her, "why u were nt picking up ma calls?? Hw much i ws worried for u..hw can u b so irresponsible??"

"Maa am fine..ma phn must hv been on silent so cudnt receive ur Cal..relax!!". She replies with a dull voice.

"Shona....wt happen...everything alright na..??" Shomi gets worried with her reply.

"Maa am back na..am tired pls I want sm rest..u too sleep..." She walks towards her room saying dis.

Shomi felt strange..actually off late she hs seen Swara behaving lyk dis more often..she goes out giving work as her excuse n returns even more exhausted...she wasn't aware about wts gng on in her daughter's life.

Swara on the other hand walked towards her window taking slow n steady steps....sits down n leans to d window getting deep in her thots...her nights hv become so difficult as she dnt gt sleep nw n mornings were not fresh anymore....she closes her eyes making way for her tears to roll down her cheeks...