• Chapter 9 •

Swara came down lil nervous, playing with her fingers. She saw Nikhil and Ragini entering and moved towards them. "Thank god u came, i ws feeling weird all alone". She said.

"What alone?? Your family is here..???" Nikhil replied back. There ws a pin drop silence. Nikhil realised wt he jst said.

"Ummm..swara ur looking so beautiful...". He said to divert her mind. She smiled a lil.

"Yea Swara. This dress is really pretty as well..frm where did u arrange dis?" Ragini asked in excitement.

Swara didn't know wt to reply. She ws fumbling.

"How does it matter who got this..wts imp is its really looking gud on Swara 😍😍 nyc choice whoever it is". Nikhil said without letting swara to speak.

"Nyc choice", this ws all gng on in Swara's mind and she smiled tucking her hair behind d ears.

"Oh hello madam, stop flattering on ur self nw..come lets go function is about to start". Nikhil waves his hand getting swara out of her thots and they went to d hall area.

Sanskar Hu ws watching all dis ws fuming in anger. "Such flirt he is...and that swara she is enjoying all this". He blabbered to himself, took out his phn called sm1 n instructed smthng on call. After disconnecting d call he smirked n went to Uttara n Chirag.

*************************************

Engagement started. Uttara n Chirag exchanged their rings. The couple took blessings of elders. Everyone was really happy specially Sanskar, he was remembering Laksh. Wished he cud gt him back on Uttara's engagement. Uttara went to him, "Bhai..u wont give me blessings..?"

"My blessings n best wishes r always wid u ma lil sister ❤ " he wiped off his tears n hugged her. "I promise lucky will b there too blessing u on ur wedding".

"I know n I trust u". Uttara got emotional.

Sanskar pacified her asking her nt to cry now as her make up will gt spoiled and they both laughed.

Swara ws adoring d brother-sister bond frm far away. "Its so strange, u have always been by ma side be it gud tyms or bad tyms bt today whn u need sm1 so badly i cant be there...i want to b with u Sanskar bt..." She talks to herself...tears rolling down her cheeks...stopped letting her thots affecting her.

"Swara ji, wont u congratulate us?" Chirag disturbed swara frm her thots. She quickly wiped off her tears n smiled.

"Many congratulations to u both..!!! Have a blessed life ahead". She congratulated both of em n hugged Uttara.

Chirag n Uttara talked to swara for a while whn Chirag ws called by his parents to meet sm of the guests. He left the ladies to talk for sm more tym.

"Bhabhi..Chirag is a really gud person..m so happy n above that ur part of ma happiness...nw I jst want laksh bhai to b der too on ma wedding...our family will b completed". Uttara was vry happy n excited. She had already imagined things n started seeing dreams for her coming life ahead. For her everything looked so easy...laksh will come, swara n Ragini returning to MM n Uttara starting off her new life with Chirag. Everything was set for her. But swara ws really tensed. Its nt that she didn't want laksh to return bt she knew after his return she has to face Sanskar, which is nt gng to b easy.

She knew hw much Sanskar luvs his sister n whn he hs said he'll gt laksh back on her wedding thn he means it. She didn't want to think about all that before hand..she jst wanted to remember sm of der sweet happy moments.

*Flashback*

"Sanskar...where r we gng?? U said we hv to go to mandir bt this is nt d way.." Swara n Sanskar in d car n he hs planned smthng for her surely. Swara ws impatiently asking him where they r heading to.