• Chapter 1 •

It ws full moon light...Swara ws sitting by her window n jst starring at d beautiful white moon...deep in her thots...tears flowing frm her eyes...pain..hurt...guilt...all these things were haunting her at d same tym...
Suddenly she got back to her senses...she ws getting restless...she started walking to n fro in her room...she ws in a dilemma..her heart ws saying her smthng n mind smthng else...but she so wanted to listen to her heart like always...she made up her mind...and went outside...

**Flashback**
SwaSan phone conversation
Swara ws gng to get a jug of water whn their landline phn rang...she received d call
Swara : Hello...hellooo....
Sanskar...
Sanskar : (evil laugh) Kya baat h Swara aaj b meri saanson se pehchan leti Hu ki ye saans leta hua zinda murda main Hu...6 mahine...6 mahine pehle tumne mje dhamki di thi Laksh nahi to rishta nahi...or hmara rishta nhi to chain b nhi neend b nhi...bas ye hi sochta Hu laksh k Milne k baad tumhe kya saza du..
Swara : Tum Jo saza doge mujhe manzur hogi sanskar (in painful voice)
Sanskar: Saza k liye kal ka din kaisa rahega Swara..??
Swara : Peena band kro raat k 2 baj rhe h Sanskar.. (She knew he's drinking...it ws hurting her too...)
Sanskar : Maine kaha kal ka din saza k liye kaisa rahega Swara Sanskar Maheshwari (he shouted his heart out in full angst)
Swara : Kehna kya chahte ho tum?
Sanskar: Laksh ka pta chal gya h or ab tmhre bure din shuru hone wale h...saza k liye taiyaar rehna Swara..jitna sona h so lo kal k baad tmhe chain Ki neend nhi sone dunga (he smirks)
Swara : Mje tmhri har saza manjur h Sanskar..tm laksh ko dhoond Kr to Lao

This pinched Sanskar..she ws again doubting his abilities n instigating him...he squashed d glass in his hand...*Splasshhhh* his hand ws all bleeding
Swara : Sanskar...!!!! Wt happen??? Hellooo....
And he disconnected d call..
She again dialled his number...but it was switched off...

**Flashback Ends**

She took her wallet n her cellphone n ws about to leave whn..
Shomi : Shona..where r u gng at this tym??
Swara : Maa...woh..actually..i got a call frm client ders sm emergency have to rush...byee
She ran towards d door
Shomi : But Shona its too late..u can go in d morning
Swara : Maa it ll b too late in d morning (with a pain in her voice)
Maa dnt worry i ll b fine u go n sleep..byee (and she leaves)

She was standing in front of a huge gate n ws jst staring it frm outside...yes it ws Maheshwari Mansion...all d memories were flashing in her mind...some gud n sm bitter as well..she composed herself..she ws in a dilemma whether to go inside or return back but thn she remembered dt glass breaking sound...she wanted to see him...
MM gaurd saw Swara n ws confused he went to her
Gaurd : Madam u here at this time?? U want smthng??
Swara : No...actually yes...i want to go inside..
Gaurd : Its ur house only madam..no need to ask or take permission..ever since u hv left MM, u make a pnt to come n see Sanskar sir whenever he's in need...y dnt u to come bak madam
(yes swara ws coming whenever needed to see her love whn he's in pain but he's totally unaware..probably coz he's never in his senses and always in drunk state)
And he takes her to towards d main door but Swara interrupts n says she will manage..she knew she cant ring d bell coz sujata wont like to see her n she dnt wanna make anyone upset now..so lyk always she went backdoors n made an entry frm kitchen window..and went upstairs to her room

Precap : Swara taking care of Sanskar...she was pouring her heart out in front of conscious Sanskar...
On the other hand Sanskar venting his heart out...his hatred ws just intolerable for Swara...