• Chapter 10 •

All the hoots n claps of the guests got thm out of their thoughts. Swara removed her hands frm his neck n Sanskar made her stand on her toes. They were lil embarrassed and were stealing eye contact frm each other. Sanskar walked away leaving Swara standing still. Maheshwari's were shocked to what they jst witnessed. Sujata was fuming in anger n ws embarrassed too in front of Gayatri Devi. She didn't no wt to say her. Rajvanshi's were boiling like anything. Gayatri Devi went to Swara, held her hand n takes her to the corner, "ke Mazak h chhoriii..ijjatdar ghar k ladko pr nazar rakhti h..?? Thaare ko naachne ko kaha to koi mauka na chhora.." Squeezing her chin with anger. Swara who couldn't hold her tears ws jst standing looking down. Sujata came n she started blasting at her as well. In between she made sure Gayatri devi isnt listening to wt they r talking.

"U hv no shame gal..?? Y dnt u leave ma son..i beg off u nw pls dnt try to ruin ma daughter's life". She folds her hands n says.

"Mom.." Swara fumbled.

"Ssshhhhhh...ek Dum chup..jaban band ek Dum". Sujata shows her eyes.

"These girls i no jst want to lure good luking boys and thn they act so Innocent. Am sure..." Gayatri Devi ws busy with her tauntings whn she ws interrupted.

"Enough...not a single word against Swara now..." He said showing hand.

"Chhorra..." Sujata tried to speak up bt no use.

"Mom pls...i wont tolerate a word against her bas...Gayatri Ji with all due respect, pls mind ur words..these words dnt look gud coming out frm u. U wanted dance u got so b happy n stop commenting on that now". He said gritting his teeth.

Swara ws jst looking at him with teary eyes. She tried stopping him bt he waved off her hands as well.

Gayatri Devi couldn't take her insult. She ws hell angry, gave deadly looks to sujata...sujata gulped.

"Waah sujata ji, must say ur son is so well mannered. So much respect we hv got..that too for this gal huh.." She said giving cold look to Swara. Swara didn't look at her. She didn't want any tamasha during d function. She tried stopping Sanskar many a times bt he didn't give a heed to her

"Who is she that ur son is so supporting her..?? Just any wedding planner n nw seems a roadside dancer too....." Gayatri Devi smirked. She went close to Swara, held her hair n yelled at her, "Tell me wht magic hv u done on Sanskar beta that he's nt even thinking bfr speaking anything in front of us too..?? What do u want..?? Money..."

Sujata was shocked with this, she covered her mouth in shock n fear. Sanskar had it enough...he just couldn't control nw anymore . He walked past Gayatri Devi, jerked off her hand frm Swara's hair in anger n said, "She's ma Wife..!! Swara Sanskar Maheshwari!!!" He helds Swara's hand n pulls her behind him. She ws sobbing lyk a baby bt at d same tym ws feeling so protective.

Gayatri Devi was hell shocked with this truth n sujata did a face palm. Gayatri Devi ws eyeing with big eyes at sujata n thn at SwaSan. Sujata ws worried if she'll brk her daughter's alliance.

"Liars u all are...u tried hiding truth frm us?? And ur son hs no shame even after this standing shamelessly in front of us. Don't u guys no who are we?? Rajvanshi's...!!!" Gayatri Devi started with her drama n show off. She ws adamant of breaking d alliance. Meanwhile Chirag entered listening to all d noises. Maheshwari's n Rajvanshi's had heated arguments whether to take dis relation forward or not bt Chirag stood firm in his decisions that he wanna marry uttara only n his parents had to accept it at d end. Gayatri Devi was still nt vry convinced n happy with Maheshwari's specially SwaSan.

Swara dragged Sanskar to a room in anger. Sanskar ws confused nw wht happened to her. He jerked off his hand as soon as they reached d room, " what is it Swara??? Have u gone mad?? Look this is not the tym for any argument n m nt in a mood as well" he said in a vry irritating tone holding his forehead.