Chapter 3: The Feeling's Mutual

First published on: May 19, 2017

Date edited: April 18, 2021

Published: May 4, 2021

~~~

Wednesday

3rd Person POV

Boboiboy woke up around 5:23 and did all his morning routines and went to his grandad's shop.
The reason why he was up this early was mysteriously peculiar since this wasn't like him at all. As he arrived at the shop, Ochobot was astonished by the sudden appearance of his friend.

"Eh? Boboiboy, it's only 5:54! No one will be at school yet." Ochobot said surprised. He wasn't the type to go this early.

"Haish, let him be. He suddenly had a change of heart." Grandad said while preparing hot chocolate for his grandson.

"I just want to be early. Is that wrong?" He asked as Ochobot looked perplex by his sudden change of heart.

At 5:58, you arrive at Tok Aba's shop unexpectedly. You took a seat next to Boboiboy and ordered one hot chocolate. Grandad made one, no questions asked, as Boboiboy and Ochobot were surprised to see you.

"Good morning Y/N! Why are you up this early?" Ochobot asked as you looked really tired. You groggily faced them with tired eyes.

"I ended waking up too early around four in the morning. I wanted to sleep more but I couldn't. I just hope this hot chocolate does the trick of waking me up and giving energy." You replied groggily as Tok Aba handed both your hot chocolate and Boboiboy's. You took a sip and felt a bit more awakened than you were a few minutes ago.

"Good morning to all of you by the way." You simply said, taking another sip from the drink. Your mind was slowly regaining conscious as your expressions get a bit cheery. "But how about you Boboiboy? Why are you up this early?" You asked as Boboiboy focused his glance on you than the hot chocolate.

"I happened to wake up quite early as well and couldn't sleep. So I decided to get ready early and help a bit." He replied. The mood was tranquil and all was heard was sipping of your drinks. Finishing yours, you smiled and felt energized by the beverage.

"Thank you for the hot chocolate grandad! It really helped me get in a good mood!" You smiled as you handed your payment. You got up from your seat and decided to head back.

"Leaving already?" Ochobot asked as you turn back to face them.

"Well it is already 6:13, I haven't done my morning routines yet..." You sheepishly giggle.

"Oh! Well alright then. Go get yourself ready!"

"Thanks Ochobot! Thanks again grandad! See you at school Boboiboy!" You ran away waving as Boboiboy and Ochobot say their farewells.

"Hey grandad, can I buy some of your chocolates? I want to give out chocolates for my friends! We're having an exchange!" Boboiboy exclaimed putting money on the counter.

"Well, it is Valentine's Day, and if its for your friends, just take them. No charge." Filled with ecstasy, as the boy took the chocolates and placed them in his bag. He took his money on the counter and placed them back in his wallet.

"Thanks grandad! You really are the best!" The boy praised as grandad gave a smile.

"Don't mention it, you are my grandson after all. Finish your drink and be careful on your way to school." Boboiboy nodded as he finishes his drink. He waves goodbye and made his way to school at the time of 6:18.