Chapter 1: Understanding Misunderstandings

⚠️READ FIRST PLEASE⚠️

Eyooo! As some of you might know, this used to be named as "Fang x Reader- I hate you, I love you".  I wrote this book back on May 17, 2017 and finished it on June 30, 2017.

It's been four years since I published this book. I must admit that my plot was cringe and my grammar was meh... I was re-reading this and noticed how truly cringe it was and contained some cliché marry-sue plot. For God's sake I was only 12 that time and I had no idea about Wattpad and writing since they were all new to me-

But since I have come back to the Boboiboy fandom once again, I'll do my best to re-write the story with better grammar and plot. The plotlines of the old story will somewhat remain, though I'll edit them to make it better! I hope y'all enjoy!

First published on: May 17, 2017

Date edited: April 17, 2021

Date published: May 4, 2021

*** → Means time skip.

~~~

Monday

3rd Person POV

You were on your way to school and sighed thinking of another typical Monday. Everyday had always been so hard for you because of Fang. He mocks everything you do that even the slightest movement of your demeanor was criticized by him. You were also annoyed by his narcissistic behaviour. Though Boboiboy was his rival, he criticizes you more with no hesitation. As your thoughts lingered of possibilities, you finally arrived at school.

You entered the room and saw familiar faces smile at you. "Good morning everyone!" You greeted as you approach your circle of friends.

"Good morning as well Y/N!" They replied gleefully. You join them for a few minutes and talked about various things while waiting for the teacher.

"Teacher's coming!" A student exclaimed as they all scattered around the room going back to their designated seats as the teacher entered.

"Stand up!" Yaya ordered as they all stood up at her command. "A VERY GOOD MORNING TEACHER! OF THE JUSTICE!" Everyone said in unison as the teacher smiled proud at their discipline.

"GOOD MORNING STUDENTS! YOU MAY ALL TAKE YOUR SEATS!" Papa Zola shouted as usual as everyone took a seat. He wasn't mad or anything, that was just the tone of his voice.

"WE'RE GONNA HAVE A SCHOOL PROJECT! YOU ALL HAVE TO MAKE THE MULTIPLICATION TABLE AT YOUR HOUSES! YOU WILL ALL BE GROUPED IN TO TWO!" Everyone groaned at the idea. You glance at Yaya and Ying who were celebrating quietly. Wondering how those two could enjoy an excruciating subject. Could you blame them? A project that involves Math? It was obvious the students could not take the subject seriously as it is hard.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE! CHOOSE YOUR PARTNER FOR THE PROJECT! REMEMBER, THE DEADLINE IS FRIDAY!" The students all stood up their seats finding a partner for the project. You were about to ask Ying but she asked Yaya; you were going to ask Boboiboy but Gopal asked him first.

You observed your surroundings to see if there was anyone else who could be your partner. Unfortunately, no one was left...

"What's wrong my dear student? How come you don't have a partner yet?" Papa Zola asked as you were anxiously shaking to avoid getting paired w-

"AHA! Why not pair up with Fang? He doesn't have a partner yet!" He pointed you to the raven-haired boy as he gave you a cold glare.

"But MisterPapa I-"