Chapter 2: Where The Hate Began

First published on: May 18, 2017

Edited on April 17, 2021

Published on May 4, 2021

~~~

Tuesday

3rd Person POV

You woke up early to get ready for school. You did all your morning routines and said your goodbye to your grandfather. As you got out of your house, Boboiboy came running in. His house was not that far from yours.

"Hi Boboiboy!" You greeted. The boy was exultant of your presence.

"Hello Y/N!" He gleefully greeted back.

"Do you want to walk to school with me?" Bewildered by the sudden invitation, the boy anxiously waited for your response as you smiled.

"Sure!" You replied back as the both of you headed to school.

***

You saw your friends at their usual spot in the classroom. Both you and Boboiboy greeted them as they greeted back. You both approach the gang in hopes of a conversation forming.

"Hey Y/N, do you know what day it is tomorrow?" Yaya asked inching her face near to yours with an innocent pure expression.

"Ummm... Wednesday?" You replied unsure of what the girl's intentions were on asking the day of tomorrow.

"Well that, but tomorrow is also Valentines day!" Yaya exclaimed filled with ecstasy.

"Aren't you excited Y/N?" Ying asked who seemed to be ecstatic for the event.

"Ummm...a little? Valentine's Day is like a normal day but with chocolate giving and more affection, right?" You stated, not really interested on the occasion.

"Right! It's best to show our appreciation for each other as friends! We should definitely exchange treats! What about you guys? Are you excited for tommorow?" Yaya asked.

"Not really." Boboiboy replied.

"Depends if I receive treats!" Gopal happily exclaimed. The boy could just transform objects to chocolate, but let's assume that the feeling of receiving overcomes transformation of chocolate.

"Teacher's coming!" A student exclaimed as everyone quickly returned to their seats.

"Stand up!" All students stood up as Yaya commanded. "A very good morning teacher, of the justice!" Everyone greeted.

"GOOD MORNING STUDENTS OF JUSTICE! YOU MAY NOW TAKE YOUR SEATS." Papa Zola said as everyone took their seats.

"So, is any there of you students who's done with their Mathematics project?" He asked as students grew in confusion.

Yaya raised her hand. "But sir, you said that the deadline was Friday!" She answered as the students nodded and chatter filled the room.

You raised your hand as students gazed upon you. "Yes sir, me and Fang have finished our project." You told Papa Zola as you got up from your seat and handed over the project.

"Very good! For being early, you and Fang will have a perfect score of a hundred percent!" Papa Zola announced, impressed by passing the project early and with great quality!

"Thank you sir!" You bowed your head and went back to your seat. You gave Fang a smile of accomplishment as he looked at you nonchalantly. You shrugged it off since it was typical of Fang to be nonchalant and unbothered.