“Wow, you sure have changed. Why don’t you take me to one of these badass parties? Then you can introduce me to your boyfriend.” Her eyes looked daring as she probably dismissed everything I told her as a lie.

“Fine. But if things get outta hand, its between you and me right? Todd nor my mother need to know about our little deal” I hoped she wouldn’t tell them. She knows how to twist her words into making it seem like it was all my fault/idea.

“Don’t worry. Thats whats family is for right Holly?” Her innocent act was faker than the tan she had on but confronting her about it is worse.

Louis POV

“So how are things with you and Holly?” Harry asked taking a swing of the blunt we were passing around. The others were extremely high right now so I didn’t mind talking to him. We on the other hand built a strong resistance to it. I personally loved being relaxed.

“I didn’t see her yesterday. I talked to her on the phone and we...well lets just say it was a good conversation if you know what I mean but it was really early. I couldn’t visit her because I got calls from J.C. He was around and needed me to make a sale for him.” I explained.

“Did you tell her this?” He questioned.

“No. I told her I was taking my mum and sisters to a couple of different towns yesterday. She doesn’t need to know what I do for living. Not yet. Not ever.” I said letting the smoke fall from lips.

“Are you inviting her over tonight? I’m sure a bit of alcohol could make her loosen up. I heard she was drunk last time with Zayn and really fun.” The thought of Zayn having her in such a vulnerable state made me want to pull my hair out. I’m glad that he’s out of the picture now. Hopefully she listened to me, he really isn’t what she thinks he is.

“I don’t know. I don’t like when the other guys stare at her. I don’t like knowing that other guys are thinking dirty things to do with her. She always gets a lot of attention and I don’t like that.” I admitted.

“Well, she’s really hot man but you shouldn’t be jealous no one would mess with her if they know she’s with you. Plus, it’d be a good slap in the face to Zayn if you show up with her in your arms. Selena too.” He told me.

“Well thats if she want to go. I don’t feel safe taking her there” I can’t believe I was actually considering this but I’d love to see Zayn’s face when we show up. Just a little reminder that I always win.

“Great. Well you might wanna distract her for a bit. One of J.C ‘s assistants hooked me up and gave me really good pot. I’m saving it for tonight if you're interested. Why don’t you ask her if she wants any?” He suggests but I shake my head.

“She’s not gonna want any Harry. I know how she is.” I dismissed the thought. Yeah, it’d be fun to smoke a couple of joints with her but I also don’t want her to get involved with this type of stuff.