【Part 2: Sex】「Satoshi」

Start from the beginning

I got off the bus as it came to an halt, and went towards the school. I hate this hell. I just didn't like the idea of education, and the way the system works. We waste so much time in school, we hardly had a life. Also if we chose to live a fun life, we would be failing. It wasn't a good balance in my mind.

I went into my English class feeling pretty dull as always. I sat down next to Kiki. She had a obvious crush on me that really annoyed me. She would stare at me constantly, and when I would look her way, she would quickly turn away. I couldn't stand shy girls that stare. It only made school even more unpleasant for me. If it weren't for assigned seats, I would be out this seat.

I heard whispers of girls around me. I don't know why I was popular with the girls. I knew that a lot of them had a liking towards me, but I didn't feel anything from them. Was I gay? Did Kazuo make me gay?

"Hey focus ladies!" The teacher yelled as the room went silent.

Lunch time came around pretty quickly. I slept through my classes a lot. Recently I felt so tired. I lost all emotions of giving a fuck. Kazuo hardly was on my mind anymore, and I felt like it was time to move on with my life rather than drag myself down over him.

"Hey." Yumi waved at me as I waved back. She blushed. Why do all girls blush so much?

"Sato...can I sit with you at lunch?" She asked with her pink cheeks. I nodded. "Thank you!" She followed after me as I went to sit myself with Ita, and his girlfriend Misa. Soon after, more students came to sit at our table. Ita, Misa, and I were pretty popular. I should be happy about that, but I felt empty most of the time. I couldn't put my finger on what was bothering me.

"You look nice today." Yumi said blushing.

"Thanks. You too." I replied shallowly. Compliments made me feel nothing. All girls look for a hot guy without even trying to figure them out mentally. That is what pisses me off.

"Aw really? We should hang out after school." She said looking down slightly.

"Sure. Why not." I nodded. I saw her smile spread.

"Ok! I'll meet you by the school gate."

"Yup." I nodded. I saw a grin on Ita's lips. His mouth spoke silently saying "you go dude," but little did he know, I already had sex. It wasn't fun or anything. I have a fun time just fucking my couch cracks.

After school I met up with Yumi. She was already at the gate as expected.

"Hey." I said lifting my hand for a light wave.

"Hi! Let's go to that bakery that just opened." She smiles.

"Ok." I followed her lead.

We shortly arrived at the new bakery that just opened named "Pon Ponkery". It was a weird name for a bakery, but the scent was amazing. I was a sucker for fresh bread scents.

She tugged on my sleeve, and pulled me inside like I was her boyfriend. I didn't want to be an ass, so I let her drag me inside. I wanted so badly to tug away, but I remained calm. We sat across one another on a square table with a picnic design cloth covering it.

The bakery was quite feminine inside as it was out. It was pink with a lot of lace patterns. The sight made me feel nauseous inside. I didn't like girly details or designs. They overpowered ones mind sometime.

"So Satoshi...I like you." She said instantly with no hesitation. I pretended as if I was shocked.

"Oh? That's cute." I forced a half smile.

"Will you consider going out with me?" She blushes hard.

"Hm I hardly know you." I truthfully mumbled.