Ch.10: Dead or Alive

Chapter 10: Dead or Alive

Bianca's POV

I was awakened by cries,  I heard a familiar voice crying and saying,

“Paano natin sasabihin sa kanya? Nasa conscious condition pa siya, she might bleed if she’ll know.” Mama said in between sobs.

“I know, but…” I heard Papa say.

I felt something was wrong so I slowly opened my eyes.

I looked at them,

I felt my vision blurring again but this time is because tears are starting to form on the side of my eyes.

I said in a low tone voice, “Mama, what happened? My baby? Where’s my baby?”

A minute of silence.

Then I saw Kuya by my side,

“Kuya, asan na baby ko? Asan na?”

I’m frenetic already!

I know there’s something wrong and I want to know it!

“He’s….” Kuya said while looking straight to my eyes, pleading.

“ANOOOOO!?!” I tried to shout though I can’t in my condition.

“Hija, he’s in the incubator. He was born premature so we have to put him there first to complete his maturation. We also found out that he can’t breathe easily because some components went inside his nose that causes harden in his breathing. We will try to clean his nose to remove those substances and for him to be able to breathe normally. You're child is still in a sensitive condition, we can't do it immediately so we have to wait first, at least one week." The doctor said to me.

I looked at him, still crying.

"Doc, do anything you can for my child, I don't want to lose him! Please! Don't let him suffer, he's just a baby and he can't control his breathing, please please. Do what you have to do as soon as possible."