Chapter 12

Tired would be an understatement to explain how Elizay was feeling. Today after working continuously for 2 weeks without proper lunch breaks, till late night and slaving him had her body wrecked to death.

How on earth did he managed to work like that for so long time , sleeping only for 4 hours. If it goes on like that she would be soon admitted to hospital.

But she had to agree that he was one hell of a business man. Who literally gave terror to his opponents. Basically he didn't have any opponents as such .  Because either he would acquire their company or those ppl themselves would shut their business since they would be running in losses. Stock market was not something everyone got their hold on. But Eros was so competent that he never failed at his predictions at all.

The amazing part was since she was closely working with him he would teach her some tactics as well. She didn't​ evn had to worry what would happen once this job is over since she could earn just by trading stocks in the market according to his taught tactics.

She was dog tired serving him from morning to night . She had to put up with him and the way he was working it was getting almost impossible for her to continue because she would always be tired to bone in the morning. He was overworking her.

But how could she complain , since he had warned her earlier itself that it would be stressful working for him and she was not the one who would shy away from hard work.

She had evn made friends in the office like Maria , Louis,  and Candice , all were her subordinates. They would help her in almost every thing. She could never be more happy since she had these ppl under her who would always help her in every way possible.

She was a kind , in fact very calm boss they could get , they spent most of the time together working when she would not be tailing behind Eros  and had become best of friends within 2weeks.

Today since it was her first off and that too it was Saturday ,all of them planned to go to Candice's home at Curicica , a place known for its night life fun.

She didn't see Eros , she thought may be he had some work which she didn't know about. Anyway today she had to go visit Lily since she had called her for lunch. Aftr tht she had to visit an orphanage where she had volunteered to teach kids little English. And then go to Curicica and first time she was going to party all night.

Eros , he had no idea why the hell was he even there ? .  But he knew one thing that once getting out of here he was surely going to beat Nathan  to pulp because it was him who brought him to a spa full of gay men.

He was getting tortured every minute. There were 5 ppl who were gawking at him like a piece of meat. It was a private booking and  all of them would only serve him and he had no way to get out of here since it was locked from outside , bloody there was not evn a window to get out.

He was made to sleep on a bed with 2 ppl massaging his back and 2 ppl his legs . One more was simply eying him like he was his next target. All were drooling at his bare body ,of course  who wouldn't ? his body was like sculpted from hard stone with every inch absolutely perfect. He was an Adonis and spa ppl were having feast for their eyes and hands  touching him.

Good God was he scared ? Yes he was scared to death since all of them made him turn and we're going to remove his sweatpants​ the only piece of clothing he had on his body to cover his modesty. He could not imagine what would happen after that.

The mighty Eros was scared merely at these spa ppl but he had to protect his modesty at any cost , so he peeled everyone out of his body and ran towards the door screaming for Nathan he didn't care whether those ppl in the spa also heard him.

" Nathaniel Price , open this bloody door before I kill you . How dare u do this ? I asked u to make me forget disgusting things u feel for my PA, not bring me to this shitty place where ppl are acting like horny teenagers. Bloody open the door"

Shit , it was not opening . And those ppl were ready to tie him to bed and do ......god knows what.
Bad timing he dint have his cell also. He had to escape this place .

So he ran round and round across the room before throwing some punches across ppl who were trying to hold him. He was throwing things whatever he could get his hands on them . All in all it was like he was piece of candy and all those men were determined to get a taste of him.

He did one thing at last , he went near the door trying to break it , after banging it with his stone body it broke much to his relief and ran like there was no tomorrow, behind all those spa men following him.

He ran bare foot , didn't care that he was half naked or running like a criminal . All he had to do was reach his pent house safely.

There were Paparazzi outside his hotel and they were clicking his pictures . He knew tomorrow's headlines would be about him running half naked across streets.

Thankfully he had his sweatpants on otherwise god knows what would have happened. He immediately reached his pent house and closed the door and locked it.

Elizay who was getting ready to go to Lily's house was startled by the loud bang of door and came out to see what was happening.

She was shocked at his sight , sweat covered bare  upper body and a sweatpants without any shoes. She had never seen him removing his shirt evn for gym.

As soon as he saw Elizay standing there staring at him , he asked her for a glass of water and sat in sofa. Aftr drinking water he explained everything from beginning till end except about his sexual attraction towards her.

She after listening about the incident started laughing like there was no tomorrow. She could not control it and fell to floor laughing really hard clutching her stomach like crazy.

To say Eros was mesmerized by seeing her laughing would be an understatement. He was in awe at how her simple laugh lit his whole world. He forgot about that embarrassing incident and only saw her laughing.

Heck , he could even go through such incident time and again simply to see her laughing heartily.

She after tired of laughing switched on TV to see news channel showing  Eros running half naked across streets. All the channel were showing it. She could not help but laugh some more at his state.

Eros after coming out of his trance saw the news and didn't know what to do. There were very fast and showed it repeatedly like some movie scene. God how could he show his face to his employees , he was sure now this video would go viral . He didn't know what was so special about him running half naked tht all news channel were creating a hype out of it assuming many things. Once they would find the truth they would make fun of him some more. It was very embarrassing and he was going to skin Nathan alive. Wherever he was better be hiding since Eros was seething in anger and he vowed he would never ask for Nathan's help ever again.

So how was the chapter ppl. I hope u like it. There might be many mistakes  and the scenes were written simply for fun and not to hurt anyone's sentiments. Please do forgive me if I hurt u ppl.

Our dear Eros had an eventful day. Now Elizay was also going to attend a party. Let's hope there something does not happen. What say guys???? Wink , wink.