"When you're done there meet me back here. There's something I need to tell you."

A verbal confirmation was given to the depressed teenager by his friend. Jimin ran off back to Yoongi's shop before going back home to meet his mother and hopefully his brother who he hadn't seen in days. Once at the shop he stopped at the sound of serious tones, he was sure to make his entry silent. Hoseok was sitting with a bruise on his jaw, his eyes glared at the two males near the counter. Namjoon was pointing to something on the surface, Yoongi nodded in agreement to whatever they exchanged ideas about. In the end Jimin decided not to interrupt, he left without a word since his presence was not acknowledged.

His stroll home felt odd especially on the gloomy day. Sunset would fall soon yet he felt as if he'd done nothing which for that day was untrue. It was the first day he attended school since he had been staying at Yoongi's. Baekhyun was the most excited for his return despite have seen him not too long ago, Jimin appreciated his enthusiasm though.

"Jiminie? Oh honey! You're home!"

Jimin was brought out of his trance by the voice he hadn't heard in almost a week. He grinned at the sight of his teary eyed mother waiting for him on the porch of their home. She engulfed him into a hug before he could step onto the staircase. She embraced him tightly while muttering just how much she had missed her eldest son.

"Come on let's go inside. Jihyun should be home here soon too. Are you hungry?"

Jimin shook his head, he had eaten plenty of snacks with Taehyung in the junkyard. Before his mother had called, the two teens were practicing, Jimin with a gun handed to him by Yoongi and Taehyung with the new set of knives he had acquired. After they had finished they had gone to buy snacks then ate them on the roof of the building.

"Sit baby." She pointed to the sofa where he forced himself down. He shifted to get comfortable until his hand was grabbed onto by his mother's. "How have you been Jiminie?"

The sincerity of her voice triggered a feeling in Jimin he could not ignore. As he stared into the concerned yet happy eyes of the reunited parent with her son he couldn't help but feel guilt. He had not expected her to be missing him as much as it seemed she had, now he regretted not calling her more often.

"I am. My friends have been taking good care of me Eomma, there's no need to be worried. How have you been?" He asked as he creased her thin hands.

She wiped away the tears in her eyes. "Missing my babies but you're back so I feel better. It is your brother I worry for Jimin, he has not answered my calls. I've gone out to look for him, I even tried going to the police but your father refuse I do so. He said he would be fine yet I can't help but worry. I wonder how he's doing."

"Just fine."

The heads of the two figures on the sofa turned to meet the lifeless eyes of the youngest in the home. Jihyun's hair resemebled a soft purple that suited him just as well as described by Sohyun. His hands were lodged into a black sweater, his look overall was sporty as if he had just come back from a track meet. Their mother rose quickly to meet her youngest son in an embrace as she'd done with her eldest.

Jimin took the time to examine the face of his brother. His bruises, like his own, were mostly faded. The once purple on his skin no longer had the intensity of it's original shade. A single scratch near his eye stood out the most just as the Jihyun pulled away and the siblings made eye contact.

"Sit Hyunnie, come." Their mother pulled the boy past Jimin, she sat in between them. It was silent in the room, no one made eye contact for the eyes of the argued pair rested on the ground. The woman between which held both their hands studied her sons carefully.

"If you do not wish to talk about whatever you were arguing about, it's fine. You will have to eventually but it doesn't have to be now. Just apologize to each other so there can be peace in this house."

Neither one of the boys made a single movement as a solid minute went by.

"Apologize."

Their mother spoke the word before leaving the room. Jimin was sure she would still be looking into the room from the kitchen but he chose to ignore her. He inhaled deeply before looking to the features of his brother's. His eyebrows were furrowed, his hands gathered at his knees where his elbows rested. The purple strands split in the middle of his hair, a shiny piece of sliver shone below it on the side of his face he could not see well.

"You pierced your eyebrow?"

The boy nodded, he would not look his way. "It was a bet and I lost, this was my punishment."

"I'm sorry."

The blurted words of the seventeen year old hung in the tense air. No reaction came from the youngest for a while until he nodded.

"Yeah, me too."

No more was said from either party, the silence returned. Jihyun was the first to break it this time.

"Let Jungkook know he won. You are my witness."

The fifteen year old rose from his spot on the couch. Jimin's eyes trailed him in confusion as he shoved his hands back into his pockets and strolled out the front door.

~'~'~'

In this house we love and respect each other. We do not assign blame to anyone (AGE GROUPS ESPECIALLY).

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}