53. Road Trip

Misty --> Marie

11:15

Misty: so excited see you in a few hours!!!

Marie: I cant wait! Find me when you get here and we can surprise the rest of them

Misty: okayyyy see you then!!

~~~~~~~~

Eliza ----> Misty

11;30

Eliza: Im so excited to meet you guys! you people are so funny plz live up to it

Misty: rude jk right back at you

~~~~~~~~

2:15

Misty and Tony were raiding the fridge and packing drink into the cooler. It seemed very extra but when ever the four went on trips even a 50 minute one the always stopped and did stupid stuff. So on the way back they were probably going to stop and drink....soda since they are responsible young adults.

2;25

"Yo Zach hurry up!" Kate yells as she grabs the keys and heads outside.

"Lock the door!" Misty calls and joins Tony in the back seats of the car.

2:30

"For fucks sake someone drive!" Kate says leaning on the car door.

Zach claimed he was too tired to drive so he laid on Tony and Misty so they all got out of the car.

Tony just glared at everyone. Zach stood with a grin and everyone groaned.

Misty sighed before grabbing the keys from the roof of the car because Zach throw them there.

"Today is my day, but you three have to figure out the rest." She says and gets in the drivers seat.

2:45

"We have been on the road for 15 minutes we are not stopping already!" Tony says looking back at Zach and Kate.

"We still have 35 to go." Misty says.

"I'm hungry." Zach says while stretching.

"Wait like 10 more minutes and we can stop okay?" I say/ask.

~~~~

The four of us crowded into a booth at Wendy's and stealing each others food.

Zach and Tony rambled to eachother about the 100 cast and how happy hey were to meet them. Kate was scrolling through photos of people who had met the cast as Misty looked through pictures of Bob and older text messages.

She had sent a "Goodmorning ☺️" to him but that was it. Only Marie and Liza knew so it was hard not to be tweeting it.

Misty smiles looking at picture of Bob. His smile in the picture immediately makes her smile and her stomach warm with happiness. She blushes a little and but has butterflies.

Realizing it got quiet she looks up to see all her friends looking at her.

"What?" She questions.

Kate just laughs and Tony has a teasing smile on her face. Zach then speaks up, "Your blushing and grinning like an idiot, what's up?"

Kate starts laughing again, "She is looking at pictures of Bob."

"Stalker!" Tony says before bursting out in laughter.

"Shut up." She mumbles.

"It's cute." Zach teases.

Misty rolls her eyes, "I'm nervous."

"Why?" Tony questions.

"What if he doesn't like me?" She asks worried.

Now Kate rolls her eyes, "He has been flirting with you for months of course he likes you!"

Misty shrugs, "Yeah online! I'm like stuttering idiot in person and like I can't function around hot human beings!"

This causes laughter between the others.

"Yeah we know," Zach starts, "Listen none of us can function around others that's why our friendship works in some weird way. But we are all friends with the cast and we all are more smooth online what if no one likes us?"

"I didn't even think about that!" Tony groans now looking nervous.

Zach continues, "Anyway they will likes us but either way we are gonna get some sick photos at some photo ops!"

"Oh my god!" Misty says but laughs with the others.

~~~~~

Misty Snapchat Story:

Mini Road Trip with Zach, Tony, and Kate