12. Sleep Talking

This chapter is long, it's just about their actual lives and whatnot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MISTYYY!"

"Get your ass up!"

What the what. I roll over blinking- wait what time is it? What happened?

"Misty!" I hear Kate yelling.

"I'm up!" I yell back my throat sore from just waking up.

I look around to see my phone leaned against my pillow and plugged. Oh shit is that Bob? We must have fallen asleep talking, wow I am waking up 'next' to Bob. I still can't believe I act silly facetimed Bob that's awesome. He's actually really nice and so much more than what the media says. Bob is amazing...
Well it's about 10am so it would be 6am where he is so I can't wake him.I don't want to hang up on the sleeping beauty. Hey at least I charged my phone. I then take lots of screenshots

I get up and stumble to the bathroom and take a quick shower.

~Quick time skip~

I finish getting dressed then grab my phone of the charger and head downstairs.

"Yo, guys look!" I show Zach and Kate my phone.

"Ah! That's so cute!" Kate yells.

I blush, "Yeah we fell asleep and now I don't know if I should hang up or not."

"Ohhh uh I don't know." Zach says shrugging.

"Damn you Zachy." I say.

"Shut up that's not my name." He hisses and pushes me.

I laugh, "Where's Tony?"

"Shower." Zach says giving me some french toast.

I nod, "Sometimes I can't believe we have a house."

Then I move my phone to side and smile man he is adorable.

"Yeah it's cool but sometimes it is crowded." Zach says.

"Well when you share with Tony it will be." Kate says laughing.

"Yeah well it is the master bedroom." I say.

"True it does have a master bathroom attached to it." Kate mumbles.

"We have this half broken one here then a regular one upstairs for me and Kate." I add in.

"We should get that fixed." Zach says.

"Working at a cafe/library place doesn't exactly pay enough." I say finishing the food.

"At least your work is cool, it's very relaxing." Kate says.

"Better than working at a cute coffee shop?" I ask.

Zach laughs, "It's all better than working as an art assistant and not being able to do any actual art."

"We should stop wasting our money, and repair the bathroom and our dishwasher and the door to the game room." I say cleaning up our plates.

"I love how we have a game room with just a small couch and a beanbag chair in it." Kate says laughing.

We have a small house but it has an odd amount of rooms. It is ten minutes from campus so we have no car. Once you walk into the house, after our small front lawn, you have a room to take of shoes, coats, and there is a closet. From there its a kitchen/dining room. Then next to it is a living room with a small bathroom attached. At the back of the room their are stairs up and the game room behind them. Upstairs it has the boys room, a closet, Kate's room and then mine. Our bathroom is in between ours across the hall. At the very end of the hall is a door to a small deck where we can see the campus from.

I go to put my shoes on because, I have no classes today so here comes a long day at work. When I come back Zach and Kate are lying on the floor with our phones.

"What did you guys do?"

"We wanted to take pictures of Bob not like stalkers and may have hung up on him." Kate mumbles.

"What the hell is with you people." I say shaking my head.

They shrug and I grab my phone and jacket, "It's cool but I have to go to work tell Tony I said hi."

Then nod and I leave to work.