A/N:

As I am far along in the story I was thinking about the type of story this is and am writing some explanation of sort.

Way before Misty mentioned "daddy issues" which weren't really furthered explained....There will be more on that and deep stuff.

A lot of online stories are just group chats everyone yells and is sassy and it's all wild. Some others are super serious.
This so far is serious and will have personal issues and stuff.
While there will be chapters with drinking and stupid college stuff.

All in all this will be a 'serious' fic besides fangirling/fanboying....so yeah.

Also as said before Kate has a little brother 'Dylan Sprayberry'
They have decent amount of followers....

Misty and those OCs are living in Maine and in college yet idk I will make their a way for Bob and her to be together.

College is just so there is more storyline and substance as it is not just an online story.
But college won't get in the way of the story.

I know that everyone loves the sarcastic main character but she is sweet but sassy when you get to know her :)

Lowkey writes this book in the time between season 3/4 although season 4 is on tv rn.

Also yes it is Devon x Oc....

Kate/Devon actually already flirting.

Tony and Zach not sure about their relationships yet so yepo.

~Mik