the Greek God..why?

Percy POV

"The family of Greek Mythology is layers deep. There are many different types of Greek Mythology. The ones that I am using are Hesiod and Hyginus The first gods in Greek Mythology were called Primordial deities. The first being to be in the world of Mythology was Chaos, this being was the first being thought to be the first being to ever exist. Chaos is thought to have created Nyx who is thought to be the Primordial goddess of night. In different types of Greek Mythology, people believe that Nyx was created with her brothers or sisters or that Nyx had a child with Chaos and had Erebus. If Nyx was the sister of the children of Chaos then her siblings would be Erebus, Aether, Hemera, Gaia, Tartarus, Eros, and Pontus. In other points of view, Nyx and Erebus had Aether and Hemera. Then Hemera and Aether had Gaia, Tartarus, Eros, and Pontus.

Uranus is the primordial god of the sky on earth. He and Gaia were married for a period of time. In this period of time, they conceived the titans. In most stories, Chronos or Kronos killed his father, Uranus. The titans that were born from Uranus and Gaia were Kronos, Iapetus, Oceanus, Coeus, Creus, Theia, Rhea, Mnemosyne, Phoebe, Tethys, and Themis.

Uranus was the ruler of the earth until Gaia wanted Uranus to be overthrown. She tried to make the titans over through Uranus but they were all too scared to. The only one who wanted to fulfill his mother's wishes was Kronos. Gaia gave Kronos a scythe. With the scythe, Kronos cut Uranus up and through the remains into Tartarus so he could never reform. Gaia went into sleep but also married Tartarus and had the giants which later become a problem for the Olympians. Kronos took Uranus's job as the titan of the sky and ruler of earth. He took his sister, Rhea as his wife. He ruled until a prophecy came telling him that one of his children was going to overthrow him.

Kronos and Rhea had six children. They were later called the Olympians. Their children were Hestia, Hades, Poseidon, Hera, Demeter, and Zeus. After the prophecy came Kronos's started to eat his children one by one as they were born. The last child to be born was Zeus. Rhea did not like the fact that Kronos was eating her children so She hide Zeus and gave Kronos a rock to eat instead of baby Zeus.

He fell for her trick and ate the rock. Zeus grew up in a cave and was trained to fight. Zeus went back to Kronos and got him to throw up his siblings. Zeus and his siblings then battled with the titans. The result was Zeus cutting Kronos into pieces like Kronos did do his father, Uranus, all those years ago. Kronos and the titans that fought with Cronus were cast down into Tartarus.Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades took sky, ocean, and the Underworld. Zeus became the king of gods.

On the Olympian council were Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, and Demeter. Slowly other major gods added to the council and took a thrown. There is a total of twelve Olympians on the council. The other gods on the council are Ares, who is the son of Zeus and Hera. Apollo and Artemis who are the twins born from Zeus and Leto. Leto was the Titaness of motherhood and protectress of young. Athena is also on the Council. Zeus is her father and she did not have a mother. Instead, she sprang for her Zeus's forehead.

Hephaestus is one of the Olympians. His mother is Hera and he has no father. Hera wanted to try and have a son on her own as Zeus did with Athena. Although when Hera saw how deformed Hephaestus was she throw him off Olympus. Hephaestus came back after growing up and took a seat on the council. Dionysus was born from Zeus and Semele. Semele was a mortal and she was the princess of Thebes. Hermes was born from Zeus and Maia's union. Maia is the daughter of Atlas and one of the Pleiades that take care and guards the garden of Hesperides with Ladon, a hundred-headed dragon. The final Olympian is Aphrodite. She doesn't have parents because she was born from a remain of Uranus that fell into the Ocean.

Erebus was the primordial god of darkness and was married to Nyx depending on the source you're looking at. Aether is the primordial god of light or if your looking at Hesiod Greek Mythology it is believed that he was the personification of upper air or the air the god's breath. Aether's consorts are believed to be Gaia and Hemera. Hemera is the primordial god of daytime. She is believed to be married to Aether. Gaia is the primordial goddess of earth. She was married to Uranus and then married Tartarus. Tartarus is the embodiment of Tartarus which is the pit were monsters from Greek Mythology live. He is also a primordial god. Eros is the god of sexual attraction and desires. He is thought to be a primordial or the son of aphrodite. Pontus is the primordial god of the sea. Uranus is thought to be born without coupling or by Aether and Gaia.

Chronos is the titan of time and he ruled the titans before Zeus took the throne. Rhea is the Titaness of fertility, motherhood, and generation. She was married to Chronos and was repressed the flow of time and generations. Atlas was the titan of enormous strength. Atlas was punished by Zeus for leading an attack on Olympus and was punished by holding the sky for eternity. Mnemosyne is the Titaness of memory. She os the mother of the nine Muses after Zeus visited he for nine nights. Oceanus is the titan of the ocean and was married to Tethys. Tethys is one of the titans and shares her domain with Oceanus. Prometheus sided with Zeus when he overthrew the other Titans. He was named the protector and benefactor of mankind.Themis is a representation of the natural and moral order and she was a Titaness. Coeus is the titan of inquisitive minds and intellect. Phoebe was married to Coeus and was considered the goddess of prophecies even when she was a Titaness. Theia was a titan and was the goddess of light. Iapetus was a titan and was the god of craftsmanship, and others say that he was also the god of mortality. They were the Titans that ruled before the Olympians.

The children of Rhea were Hera, Hestia, Demeter, Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus. Zeus was the youngest out of Cronus and Rhea's children. Zeus was hidden and saved his siblings from being in Cronus stomach forever. Zeus took the sky as his domain. He also became the ruler of Olympus. Zeus took his sister Hera as his wife. Hera was the goddess of marriage and childbirth. Hestia was the goddess of the hearth, family, and domestic life. She is one of the three maiden goddesses on the Olympian council. Poseidon is the god of the sea and is married to a Titaness. Demeter is the goddess of corn, grain, and the harvest. She is not thought to be married but is not a maiden goddess.

Hades is the god of the Underworld and is married to Persephone, a daughter of Demeter. Athena is the goddess of reason, intelligent activity, arts, and literature. She is also a maiden goddess. Apollo is the god of music, healing light and the god of truth. His twin sister Artemis is the goddess of chastity, virginity, the hunt, the moon, and the natural environment. She is the last maiden on the council. Ares is the god of war. Aphrodite is the goddess of love, desire, and beauty. She is married to Hephaestus but has an affair with Ares. Hephaestus is the god of blacksmiths, sculptors, metallurgy, fire and volcanoes. He is married to Aphrodite. Hermes is the god of commerce. Hermes is also the messenger of the gods.

These gods are part of the Greek culture thousands of years ago. The Greeks followed them without question until they slowly started to lose faith. The greeks society was centered around the culture. They are gods were in every aspected of life. From how they believed rivers would flood if they displease the gods or their stories of the greek heroes.Or stories about the gods themselves. Like how Athena and Poseidon fought for Athens and Athena won the Athenians over by giving them the gift of an olive tree."

Why am I reading this I thought as I put the book down. This is so stupid by am I not out with the Hunt right now? Oh yeah, they think I'm so stupid male that has invaded their territory. Imagine their faces when they find out that I'm their brother, Percy, their faces with being hilarious. Then they will kill me for leaving them for so long. It's not my fault ok. I died, then I un-died. Thanks, Chaos.

"Your welcome." Said a voice in my head.

Sneak piece of- 

My thoughts were cut off when I heard yelling outside of my Chaos tent that Bianca and I were sharing. I ran out of my tent to see a herd of monsters. The hunt was trying to fend them off, but things weren't going as planned. I saw Bianca and Thalia as the only ones on the ground with a spear or daggers. The rest of the hunters were in the trees raining down arrows.

But what made me mad was the fact that Bianca had a sword pointed at her throat by one of the monsters. The hunters froze. Bianca could die once again. I teleported myself right behind the monster that had the sword t0o her neck and then sliced his head off. 

I know, gross. I was not going to stand by and watch as she almost dies.I snapped my fingers and all the monsters disappeared. I made them go the Chaos's planet so they could deal with them. The Hunt looked tired and hungry. I snapped my fingers and they're ingurys healed. They all stared at me. 

" We must go inform the council about this attack," I told the hunters. They all looked at Artemis. She was staring at me. She snapped her fingers and we were on Olympus and in the council room. I looked over to the side to see my paints were still up. Olympus seemed to have remade the pictures and now it didn't look like I was constipated. 

Artemis shot her arrow into the sky and summoned the council.