breaking into a jail cell

Edited

My fav puppy at the top🌙

Um, I'm way too lazy to write how Percy, Frank, And Hazel get to Artemis so I'm just going to put it as when they get to her. Percy also doesn't have his memories back.

Percy's POV

       We had traveled to Alaska and we had made it to the ice mound thing (I can't remember what they are called)
       We're at the entrance of the cave that seemed to be Carver out of the thing. Hazel and Frank had become my close friends on the adventure (time). We had started together.
        As we walked through the cave we came to an intersection. For some reason, something told me to go left. Hazel and Frank asked if I was sure and I just nodded
         We walked off about ten minutes until we reached holding cells they were all wide open except one. I slowly reached out to it and opened the door with a small amount of force. I did not what to scare Lady Diana more that she might already be.
         The woman in the cell never looked up at me. When  I opened up the cell. She was held to the wall by a chain. The hair in her head looked horrible and gross. She had a couple of scars on her body.
         Thank gods then never did anything she still has her sports bra and underwear on. But her body was still in pretty good shape after what they could have done to her.
        She had not looked up but I turned over to Frank and Hazel and told the to watch the door. They nodded and went to stand by the door.
         I slowly walk to Lady Diana, "lady Diana can you hear me?" I asked her.

Artemis's POV

         I heard the door open to my cell and didn't bother to look up. I heard some shuffling and then heard someone approach me.
         "Lady Diana, can you hear me?" Asked a very familiar voice.
         I slowly looked up to see Him looking at me with curious eyes. I started at him. His eyes widened with familiar feels that I had seen in his eyes when he had not gone missing.
         "Arty?" He whispered in shock.
         "Percy get me out of the right now," I demand but it was more like a request.
          As Percy untidy me I saw his eyes go dark as he took in my injuries. He picked me up and I saw his other companies. A boy and girl. The boy seemed honorable so I didn't make a face at him.
        "Percy, I don't think that's a good idea. I mean touching Lady Diana." The girl asked.
          "Who you talking about, are you talking about Arty. Oh, Arty this is Hazel and Frank my new best friends. Hazel, Frank this is Lady Diana, I'm what you could call her guardian."
            The boy and girl seemed shocked but they pushed it off. "So how do we get out of here?" The Frank guy I believe asked.
            "Just hold onto my shoulders," Percy said.
           The girl, hazel and the boy Frank grabbed onto Percy's shoulders. I closed my eyes. Then I felt wet and I felt a breeze go through me. When I opened my eyes we were outside of a large cave. Excepted we were like a half a mile away.
          Percy then moved me so I was on his back. He put one of his hands out and then the entire cave went underwater. Killing everyone there. More like drowning.
           "Hold onto my arms now guys." And then I closed my eyes and I felt the breeze of the sea go through me.
           When I opened my eyes again  I saw that I and Percy were standing on a table with food on it. Percy's foot happened to be in someone's pizza. Hundreds of kids were staring at us.
          Frank and Hazel bad fallen on the on the floor, seeming not to have made it to the table landing.
         "Lady Diana!" Said a voice.
         Two people were we bowing to me. They both had purple capes on them. They were most likely the leaders of the camp.
        Did I forget to mention that I was still on Percy's back? I hit him on the head and yell "put me down, Percy!"
       Then Percy just dropped me on my butt. Didn't let me down gently. Nope just dropped me on my butt.
      "Ouch, Percy I'll kill you!" I yelled and then tried I jump on him. But ended up falling on my face. 
       "Where're the hunters?" Percy asked as he helped me up.
       "How did you know the hunters were here?" Asked the girl with the purple cape.
       "Did Thalia not tell you who I am?" Percy asked puzzled.
        "She did but we just don't believe it!" Said on of the campers.
        "Oh, then I guess I'll have to classify," I asked. I don't like it when people question my Percy. Wait did u just call him my Percy?
         "This is Percy Jackson and he is my guardian and the Hunt's. If anyone disrespects him the will be personally held captive by me. Even if you a woman." I told them.
        "I'm going to hunt the hunt!" Percy said out of nowhere.
         Then Percy changed into a wolf. The gasps that rang out through the camp was hilarious. Then Percy just ran off.