hallo sisters!!!

Edited

Percy's POV

       I followed the scent of my sisters as I ran out of the eating area. They were hunting there meal. Maybe it's because the would not eat any food if it was not made by them.
      Then why do they eat my food? Oh yeah, they love me. And I love them. And Artemis. Why did I have to add her?!? This is getting out of control.
        Anyway, I entered the woods and I could smell steak. Yeah, meat. My favorite thing ever. Well, in my wolf form thingy.
       I'm getting off topic. I had run into a clearing were they hunters had set up a fire and were cook a, what looks like a deer.
        They had not noticed that I was here. So I did only the best thing I could do.
        I change back into a human and sat next to Zoe. Who was in the back. She turned to me and smiled.
        "Hey Arty you should come here. The entire hunts here." I told her in her head.
         "When were you able to do this?" She responded after a while.
         "Oh, the talk in your head thing? I don't know. But you have to come. Sneak up and sit down next to me, only Zoe knows I'm here."
          "Fine, whatever."
          A couple of minutes later Arty came and sat next to me.
           "When's brother going to come back?" Asked lily or what used to be. She's all grown up now.
            "I don't know. Zoe when do you think they will be back?" Thalia asked Zoe. The Hunt looked over at our direction. Slowly they recognize us one by one.
           "Artemis, Percy!" They yelled and jumped us.
           The Hunt was giggling loudly when they all went back to their seats. Me and Arty looked at each other confused. Then I noticed. Artemis was still in her undergarments.
           I jumped up and backed away from Artemis. I also covered my eyes so I did not see anything.
          "What's your guy's problem?" Artemis asked. She sounded nervous.
          "Look down Lady Artemis," Thalia said laughing.
          Arty looked down and her face turned red. She looked over at me. Her eyes looked mad but there was something else in there.
         Artemis flashed away and then reappeared with her hunter's uniform on.
          "I am sorry for that um.... Display of-of skin." Gulped Artemis.
           "It is um fine." I tried to say without sounding like a perverted freak.
           The Hunt started to belly laugh as Artemis and I looked at each other. I smiled a little and sat back down next to Artemis.
          I guess I finally have a family. Even if they're all girls. I then swore by Chaos that I will forever protect them. Till I fade.

Somewhere in the universe

Fate's POV

"He's made the oath sisters"
"He'll be the one to stop him"
"Can he handle it, though?"
"Yes, he is out of our control"
"Then he is destined by him"
"Chaos's father?"
"Yes, sister"
"We must tell Chaos then"
"She already knows"
"Are we really putting out fate's in a demigod's hands?"
"We have to"