Living with the hunt

Artemis's POV

When Guardian ran into my throne, I saw a color that I never thought I would see in anyone's eyes.

Sea-green.

Percy's I color. Guardian must have seen my reaction to his eye color because he tried to escape my gaze.

The other Olympians laughed at the fact that he ran into my throne. I was the only one without a smile.

Time skip

Chaos just said that Bianca and Guardian would be staying with the Hunters and I.

I was about to say something but Bianca and Guardian started to yelled at him. guardian even called him crazy. It was a little funny to watch.

As I sat they on my throne, I started to think about Percy. I missed him a lot. I was the only one who thought he was still alive.

The hunter and Olympians always tried to make me give up on this fact. I refused to. Aphrodite also tried to make me fall for another man. 

Let's just say she wasn't able to walk for at least a month. That wasn't my fault. She egged me on. I had he back off.

She never tried anything​ like that again. I was glad. Anyway, I feel like I got off topic. Oh yeah, Percy.

I don't know why but I felt like there was Percy soul here. Then I remembered. I had not checked id Percy's body was still in the casket.

I promised myself that I would check as soon as I could. Who knew that I would be getting my Percy back the day I checked the casket.

Or that Percy was standing only a few feet away.

Percy's POV

I could feel Arty's stare on me as everyone made there way to the elevator. The Hunt had discussed​ that we would be taking the elevator.

I could tell Artemis notice my fear of elevator but she didn't say anything. Thank the gods.

I saw Artemis smirk. She was reading my thought. She could hear stuff that she wasn't meant to hear. She could be put in danger.

I kicked her out of my head as soon as I could. We walk to The Hunt's camp. No one said a word.

One of the older hunter asked where we would be staying. Bianca looked over at me. I rolled my eyes.

I raised my hand and a tent came out of the ground. Everyone except Bianca stared at the tent.

Bianca then proceeded to wave at the hunt and then skip away. Dragging me with her.

Sorry for the short chapter. It's the end of the school year and I'm getting at least seven projects due in May. I'll try to update as much as I can but please be passionate. I had to write this when I should have been sleeping. I'll try to update at least once a week but it might not happen. Thank you for all the support you guys give me. 🌙