Prince Percy?

Percy's POV

When I had walked through the portal, it felt like my insides were being ripped out.

"And I'm about to puke!" I yelled at Chaos, and then puked on the floor of were ever I was.

"Sorry I forgot to warn you about the side affects!" Chaos rushed.

"It's ok" I got out between breaks of me puking.

After I was done puking, I saw that I was on some grass, infront of a big castle. It was black, of course.

It was like that big Disney castle. Like the one you would find at Disney world or something.

Chaos told me to follow her, and then she lead me to the castle. Oh that makes more sense. She owns the castle.

"You will be living here, you will go to school at one of the local ones. You'll learn about all the planets. Then I'll train you till your matching my own power." Chaos said to me.

I nodded, after we got into the castle, she took me to my room at she said. She then told me to stay there and she was going to get my body.

But before she left she created something like and Iris Message. It was on Olympus.

I realized that it was what was happening right now. On the message it had all the people in the war. I saw Arty holding Riptide in her hand.

Then a big rock appeared in front of her. The rock was also in front of a large building. Like the Washington monument.

Excepted it had silver, blue, sea green, and fire designs on it. I couldn't see inside to the building very well, but from what I could see the was a coffin at the end of a long hallway.

I could also see picture, but I could not tell what the were. Anyway, the rock. Artemis walked up to it and then stuck Riptide into it.

She then said " only Percy's soul can pull it out of the rock. Only him!"

The iris message then disappeared. Well it seems Arty is doing a good job with that. She going to be furious when she finds out I'm still alive.

Chaos then came back with my lifeless body in her hands. I then remembered that I was still in this transparent ghost form.

She put my body down on the bed in my room, then told me to lay down on top to my body.

U did what she told me to do. But my soul seemed to sink back into my body. She then touch to arm of my body and all of a sudden pain came from everywhere.

But after acouple second it went away slowly. I moved my hand. Wait I moved my hand?

I looked down to see my own body. I slowly got up from my position. I looked around to see Chaos smiling at me.

"Did I forget to mention that you will also take the title of Prince. You will be the only one who can make him fade." She told me.

"Who is 'him'?" I asked Chaos.

"Well you see my father, Order, created me. He then made end, my kind of brother but he was more dragon like. Anyway, End wanted to end the world take it for himself.

So he made my father got to the realm of the faded. After that he tried to take over the universe. But he forgot about the factory that I was still alive. I surprised him, the sent him away, kind of killing him but not all the way.

I should have killed him. Now he's coming back and I can't kill him because I'm fading your the only who can kill him."

"Great!" I said.