Darkness

Recap:

"Bella?"

I felt like throwing up at the sight in front of me. Bella was on the floor crying with scratches and red marks all around her body. Renesmee was sitting next to her mother; comforting her while holding Jacobs shredded clothes. I rushed over to where she was sitting and wiped her tears away, pulling her onto my chest.

"What happened?" I turned to Renesmee for more information as Bella was in hysterias. I would kill whoever did this I swear of it. Alice, Jasper, Esme and Carlisle all ran over to us. Of course Carlisle was in medical form again and making sure she and the baby were fine while jasper tried calming her down. It wasn't working. Why wasn't it working! I couldn't read her mind either.. oh, she had her shield up. But why?

Me and Jake where sitting outside when we heard someone yelling and then mom screamed. We ran in as fast as we could, "Dad, Mister Martin was here! He was holding her down on the couch. I still can't believe he did this. Why? Why her?" She was still jabbering on and on but I just couldn't concentrate. Mr Martin, Doing this? But he was so nice to us! I loud growl left my lips and I stood up cradling Bella in my arms. I kissed her forehead and laid her down on the couch.

"Did Jake go after him?" It was a pretty obvious answer but I had to be sure. I would thank Jacob later for this. I waited for a mere 'Yes' from Renesmee and started running for the door. I didn't even have to bother telling Emmett, Carlisle, Rose or Alice to come along. They simply stood up and followed. I knew Esme, Jasper and Ness would take perfect care of her while I was gone, otherwise I would have never left her side. It killed me to have to leave while she was in so much pain, emotionally and physically but I'm sure it would make her feel a lot better to know this moron was out of this world. Who knows how many girls he has done this to before!

I picked up my pace when I heard Jake howl, It wasn't a howl of pain but just to let people know where he was. So that meant the pack was out there now too. That's good, the more the marrier.

We reached the Far East side of the woods where Jake had the bastard nearly ripped to shreds. He was covered in dirt and his clothes were all ripped up.

"Ah, Jacob! Thank you for keeping him alive, you know me all too well," I turned to look at the poor guy before continuing, "I'm going to make the next few hours of your short lived, disgusting life hell before I rip every muscle off of your body and make you name them all... one by one"

Edward's POV;

The quote "If you want to kill an idea, get a committee working on it" ran through my head and I low chuckle left my lips. If only he knew! If only he had seen what Bella and I had been through together, he would have never dared to touch her let alone hurt her! I felt as if I could dig my nails into his body and rip out his heart... I could! I would... eventually. I wanted this to be a slow death. A slow and painful death. He would suffer, I would make absolute certain that he would. He would not get away with this, I would not allow him to hurt her ever again, or anyone for the matter.

Every punch I threw had an impact that sounded like lightning and every time I heard it I smiled with pride and victory. I had him on the ground with his head against the trunk of a tree, hitting him with as much force as I could. He had fallen unconscious about 10 minutes ago and as much as Emmett tried to stop me I would not stop. He hurt her, he had to be put through pain. Who knows how many girls how many lives he had endangered in his quest for foul actions.

"Edward that's enough..." I jumped with surprise at Bella voice and turned around in a sudden movement leaving the sick bastard laying there motion less. What was she doing here? I saw the pain in her eyes and couldn't hold it back anymore. I grabbed the now slightly conscious man and pushed him up against the tree by his shirt.

"I told you to stay away from her!" I yelled and spat on his surprised expression.

"Edward stop please, it's not worth it!" I couldn't let go, I couldn't!

"Alice please take Bella away, she doesn't need to see this," Despite my anger my voice was barely audible even to my ears. Without further arguments Alice and Bella left. My hand was throbbing from all the punches I threw and how much more I wanted to throw. I knew that I was probably overreacting but I couldn't let him live anymore. I pulled my arm back and watched his eye widen and then squint as my hand formed a claw. The satisfactory of his squirming below me was overwhelming.

I had had enough wait; I slashed forward and ripped through his stomach to grab an internal organ. I used all my power to push my arm through the other side of his spine and surprisingly it worked. I looked up at his face just in time to see his eyes roll back into his head and to see him swallow his tongue. Adrenaline was running through my body as I started decapitating the sore loser so I didn't notice the loud screeches that left him lips until I heard someone replaying the scene in their head.

Guilt instantly ran through me as Carlisle placed his hands on my shoulders pulling me away from the now lifeless corpse.

"Go home Edward, that's enough." I saw the pained expression on Carlisle's face and instantly knew how much I hurt him. I hiss escaped my lips and I slowly walked away from my family with Rose and Emmett following closely behind.

What did I do?

Bella's POV;

The memory of Jacob's face flashed through my mind. I thought I was going to die, every bite he took, all the venom injected in my veins was burning. How could he do this? What did I do for him to hate me so much?

My eyes stang with tears that threatened to escape as I looked down and my torn up clothes and my scared legs, I touched the salt water that ran down my cheek in shock. I would never get used to the slightly human moments that took over me. I could never fully cry but this was as close as it got for a vampire.

"It'll be okay Bella, you're safe with us. I would never let anyone hurt my sister!" Alice squeezed my shoulder knowingly and gave me a small smile which broke my heart.

"I want to go back, I need to stop him." I stop in my tracks and tried turning around to run back but Alice was faster,

"Calm down Bella, Carlisle's there he will be fine," She said stopping me with her arm. I needed to go I know that Edward would regret it. Carlisle would be hurt and Rosalie would hate me, again.

We continued walking back home and I felt as if I would, could die from the guilt that was inside me.

Pain pulsed through me with every step I took. I was absolutely drained from any energy that was once in me, and that's a lot for a vampire. I was seated at the dining table near the kitchen just waiting for Edward to come home, I wasn't at all worried about his safety as it pretty much looked like the poor man was dead before I even left. 'Carlisle would hate me, he is going to hate me' I kept thinking over and over again. Carlisle hated death; he would never take away a life if there was another option.

I hate myself. I hate myself. I hate myself!

I could hear the screaming, the pain of being ripped apart -literally- I just prayed to God that Carlisle would be okay. I could nearly feel the pain that Carlisle was going through, having to watch his son turn into a monster over a silly mistake.

Edward sometimes worried me, he seems calm. Like nothing can faze him but then something small would happen and his a whole new person. I loved him with each and every bone in my body but someone needed to talk to him. I mean honestly we could have warned him, or told him to leave and to never step foot here again.

I heard the bone trembling last screech, smelt the smoke before I saw it, that's it. It's finally over.

******

okay guys, i finally got it up, my computer crashed so i lost half the chapter and i forgot a lot of it. I know that it's short but i promised id have it up yesterday and i wasn't about to make you guys wait another week for the chapter.

Vote and comment, thank you x <3 love you all!