Repetition

Hey guuuuuuuys :) MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR <3 hope your all having a great time ! This chapter is a little short and that's just cause i wanted to get this up for Christmas and because its easier for me to upload chapters quicker if they are shorter. but dont worry the story wont be any shorter than i intended, if anything it will be longer :)

enjoyyyy <3 Rawan xoxo

Edward didn't talk to me for the remainder of the night. In fact no one did, They all just stared at me like mad people. I could feel Rosali's glare boring into my back, once again I'd managed to get everything she wanted for the past hundred years in just a matter of nights.

Emmet stifled a laugh and everyone looked over at him like he was crazy,

"And you didn't even break a hole in the wall, did you? I remember when Rose and I tried, we tore down the who-"

"Shut up Emmett!" Edward spoke for the first time, well I guess it was more of a growl.

"Just saying it took a whole lot more than a Pansy dance the last time we ha-"

"Shut up Emmett" we all said in unison as Renesmee was staring at us trying to figure out what he was saying.

I had it coming for Emmett, I knew he'd say something like this. It has always been this way, He'd find out something and sit there making smart comments about it but this time i'd had enough.

"Enough! Emmett, enough." I said holding back a hiss in his direction.

" You're just upset you wont get any for the next few-" I'd heard enough, without thinking i lunged at him, not holding anything back.

"OW!" He said as his head knocked into the wall.

"HA! serves you right" Jacob commented as I stood up and brushed off my clothes.

--

--

For the first time in my life I'd made Edward jump. My stomach growled and I looked around in surprise.

"I'll get it darling" Esme said patting her shoulder as she walked past me to the kitchen. I followed behind her slowly with Edward at my side. He refused to leave me alone for a second. It was as if he'd seen a ghost, he wouldn't talk but he wouldn't let go of my hand either.

"I think I'd rather it raw" I said as Esme removed a steak from its packaging ready to place it in a hot pan of oil.

"It's okay sweetheart, nothing to be embarrassed about" She said and placed it in a plate, obvious to that fact that I was overly embarrassed.

Jacob's POV:

How disgusting can one day get? First I find out that Edward practically knocked up Bella, then I have to hear Emmett talk about Bella having s*x and now I have to watch her as she sucked onto a raw piece of meat.

She saw my gaze and smiled at me apologetically.

"Sorry." She said whipping her mouth on her hand. Typical, she would be caring about what I think and not what she feels. I rolled my eyes and walked over to sit with her.

"No need to apologize, I do it all the time. Wolf, remember?" When I'm phased. Out of my bloody mind. I thought grimacing at the look of the meat. Edward turned to me holding back a laugh.

"Whats so funny?" Bella said taking another bite of the dripping meat.

"Just Jacob again love." Edward smiled at me obviously because I had made her smile.

Bella was a never ending circle of drama. Sometimes I thought that one day she would fall to the floor in shock of something that happened to her. Just her bad luck, that day has come.

"Bella I have some bad news for you, hon." Calisle said walking in watching her closely for any sign of light headedness.

" Oh my day just keeps getting better and better." Bella laughed sarcastically and I couoldn't help but join in. She was always so calm about things like this.

" It's nothing serious, don't worry. Everythings fine." Edward cooed beside her head, squeezing her hand.

" It just that if the fetus is like Renemee was... Well we will have to remove it as soon as possible with or without your permission. Your body is not compatible with his. Although you think you can make it through this again, I assure you.. you wont. Venom cant help you this time Bella, I refuse to lose you. Not again" Calisle rambled on looking a bit uncomfortable.

" What... his? It's a boy?! EJ" Bella sight at the last part and I couldn't help but laugh. She looked so excited only to get her hopes crushed

Bella's POV:

It seemed inevitable. My bad luck facing me again. I couldn't let them do this. Not to EJ, I just couldn't. I already loved him and the way we were so connected.

"Isn't there some other way?" I pleaded to Carlisle while everyone else went hunting, including Jake.

"Anything, just not like this!" They can't have him. My eyes stung at the realisation that i may never be able to meet my precious baby boy. I could imagine it perfectly, He would have Edward's hair and green eyes, my nose and Edward's jaw line. He'd be the beautifulest little boy around, Always looking up to his sister.

"I'm sorry Bella. I'll try my best to find a way, but don't get your hopes up. The family would love you to have this baby but not at the cost of losing you, none of us want to think we lost you again" My brain was racing through thoughts for the past few hours but I finally found it, the one idea that would change everything.

This will work. i though over and over in my head.

well? what did you all think. VOTE PLEASE, I have so many views but i haven't been getting a lot of votes and I'm not sure if that is cause this story suck or if its cause you cant be bothered. EITHER WAY comment and tell me so I can improve <3

love you alllllllllll xoxo