Returned

Hey guys. Yes I know -.- I haven't uploaded in like a month.. sorry. Anyway this chapter is just kinda filler. Enjoy. xoxo

This is Dedicated to the person up there ^ because they actually gave me some of the idea about this chapter so THANKYOU <3

"Uh, Hi Renee." Mom? Oh God It's Mom. What do I do? What do I do? I ran up to Carlisle who was holding the phone to his ear while looking through an encyclopedia like it was nothing. "No, No. This is Charlie's phone. Actually, he left his phone here before he left. He told me to tell you that he is really sorry but this weekend is not exactly the right time. He was ordered out to an investigation and won't be back for another week or two." I looked at him incredulously. I really need to get better at this lying thing.

"Yeah sure, Here she is. Please do give my greetings to Phil. Okay, you too, bye bye." He handed over the phone to me and I shot him a panicked look before answering my mother who was still babbling into the phone.

"Hi. Mom. How are you?" I'm guessing she heard the guilt in my voice because even when I pulled the phone away from my ear, I could still hear her yelling from the receiver. When she calmed down and her voice lowered I lowered my head to the phone again.

"Calm down, I'm fine." I said slowly, making sure she took in every word before the other.

"Calm Down? Calm Down? How can I calm down?! You haven't called me in over a month! LET ALONE EVEN CONTACTED ME! I was worried sick about you. By the way what's that voice you're using? There's something different about you, what are you hiding? It's something, something that's been around for around ... a month I guess. " She got all that from a Hi, mom. How are you? And Calm down I'm fine. Sheesh that woman is good.

"Um. No, I'm not hiding anything. I mean it's nothing. I, er, um - " She cut me off before I even found an excuse to use.

"Bells, Just stop. You're no good at lying now than you were when you were 5 years old. Now, Tell me what's really going on." I started to panic. What was I going to say?

" I really miss you, you know?" I said trying to change the subject. I don't think it was working.

"Oh. My. God! You're pregnant!" She made a small squealing noise in the back of her throat and started to babble about clothes for the baby and what I need and what I don't. I knew the conversation would probably drag on for a few hours so I settled into the couch to lay my lap on Edwards head while I "mmm"ed and "aah"ed at the right times.

I felt Edward's fingers tracing the features on my face. His skin was so soft! He landed on my lips and I grabbed his fingers, just holding them there. I slowly sat up and turned to face him. Why does he have to be so god damn sexy! I felt my mouth water and couldn't help it anymore. I leaned my head in slowly; he noticed what I was doing and chuckled. I felt his weight shift as he moved in slowly to place his lips softly on mine.

The kiss deepened and I found myself asking for entrance. The taste of his tongue made my face flash bright red and only left me wanting more. I heard a small noise coming from the receiver in the phone and I knew I had about 5 minutes before she even wondered why I wasn't "answering" her. I pushed Edward down on the couch and laid down over him while still straddling his waist.

His arm wrapped around my waist and he began to further deepen the kiss when I heard someone clear there throat. I turned to see Emmett standing in front of me with a sarcastic smile on his face.