I don't want to be that over protective person but that doesn't stop me from being a little bit protective, especially after everything that has happened.

'Do you have to go?' Haz whined as I finally got up from his bed.

'Unfortunately I do. I am already on your parents bad book and they are making me go, so saying no wasn't an option. I will be back to you in a few hours though and by then, you will be home.' I said, taking his hand in mine and leaning forward to kiss him. 

The kiss lasted longer than I had planned but eventually we both pulled apart and I was dragging my arse away from the hospital and towards the college. The place that has caused so many problems for Harry and I. The place I can't wait to leave.

I ignored the looks I was receiving from everyone at college and headed straight to my locker to retrieve my books. I hadn't seen Aiden yet and I was hoping I wouldn't at all but I still hope that punch to the face left a visible mark. 

I didn't want to be here right now. I wanted to be with Harry making it up to him. He deserves that. 

The only two people who came up to me before the lesson began were Niall and Liam. They were being all cuddly and it made me think about how Harry and I can be like that now. We can be that couple. 

I am proud of Niall and Liam though because it took a lot for them to come out to the school, especially since they are both popular and have a reputation. They never did anything wrong though and I wish them all the luck in the world. 

'Louis.' They stated. They hadn't completely forgiven me yet either. I think sometimes they all forget that Harry hurt me as well but I still deserve this. I was a dick before but I don't plan on being that person ever again. I can't go back to that.

'Hey.'

'How's Harry?' Niall asked.

'He is great, heading home around about now probably which is good. How are you guys?' I asked, taking books out of my locker and putting them in my bag.

'We are great, we were just working on that music project. We were going to discuss with Harry when he is ready.' Liam explained.

'Tell Harry we will be over tomorrow by the way, we know you are staying with him now.' Niall added.

'Will do. He will be glad to see you.' 

'Oh and listen Lou we are sorry about giving you a hard time. We know you care a lot about him and he cares a lot about you. Haz is just like a brother to us, so you can understand why we were like that, just don't hurt him again please.' Liam said.

'I promise I won't. Kill me if I do.' With that, both of the boys gave me a hug and I headed off to my first and only lesson of the day. I just can't wait for it to be over.

Zayn wasn't in English which I found strange and I figured I would just text him later asking where he is. Knowing him, he is probably at the tattoo studio where he works. He practically owns the place which is why I could afford to get so many tattoos. He did most of them for free.

I really want him to meet Harry though. Everyone sees Zayn and immediately think of a bad person but he really isn't. He is just shy and like me his tough guy look was an act. He's not as childish as me but he can be immature when he wants to be. He's a great person and pretty much my brother. 

The lesson dragged. It dragged because the lesson was boring. It dragged because our teacher wasn't in and we had a supply who didn't know what she was doing and it dragged because all I could was people constantly whispering about me and Harry. Why can't they just stay out of other people's business.